Apollo Hospitals Staff Nurse Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Apollo Hospitals Staff Nurse Interview Questions

Interviews at Apollo Hospitals

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Apollo Hospitals (Bengaluru) in July 2010.

Interview

met the hr department wherein i was able to know the availability of the job, i was asked to attend the interview on the same day in the nursing department, i had my mcq done and was told to come the next day for a face to face interview with the nursing superintendent and the nursing director. i was asked various questions regarding nursing and upon answering them i was offered the job.

Interview Questions

• how would you care for a patient who has suddenly collapsed and become unconscious   3 Answers

Negotiation

check out your basic salary before accepting the offer

Other Interview Reviews for Apollo Hospitals

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Apollo Hospitals (Chennai) in February 2010.

Interview

genuine

Interview Questions

• you are expected to answer any of the questions asked by them because they select people who are knowledgable so doesnt have an option you must know little about everything u have studied   Answer Question

Staff Nurse Interview

Interview

Interviewing candidates for a position within your company is one of the final steps in the hiring process.In order, the key steps to finding the right person to fill a position in your company include: Determined your need to hire a new employee.contact a through job analysis.

Interview Questions

• What is CPR?
      Cardio pulmonary resuscitation   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Apollo Hospitals (Bengaluru) in November 2016.

Interview

Interview is oral test by head nurse.then for salary discussion i met hr department.already i talk my salary ,so they didnt negotiate from that.hr person only given the offer letter on that day itself.

Interview Questions

• Introduce yourself?What are the nurses responsabilities in caring pre op and post patients?Admission care of a patient?   1 Answer

Negotiation

according to the experience you can negotiate salary.

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Apollo Hospitals (Ahmedabad) in July 2017.

Interview

my self aarti rathod. my qualification after 12th science i was completed diploma in nursing[GNM 3.5 years]i have 1 year experience as a staff nurse in Zydus hospital anand.[NABH certified hospital]

Interview Questions

• why u are joining in this hospital?   2 Answers

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.