AppSierra Solutions QA Interview Questions

Updated Aug 10, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1 of over 9 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at AppSierra Solutions

AppSierra Solutions

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AppSierra Solutions (New Delhi) in Aug 2021

Interview

There are 2 interview rounds. First they call and ask about educational qualifications and which testing you want to give interview for i.e. manual or automation. They will ask when can you appear for the interview. They ask about basic knowledge related to "Manual Testing" as I chose manual testing. Its very easy to crack the interview with basic knowledge.

Interview Questions
  • Round 1. 1. Tell me about yourself. 2. Do you have any previous experience? 3. Why do you want to come in this field? 4. What is the difference between QA and Software testing? 5. What are the different models of testing? 6. What are the drawbacks of waterfall and agile model? 7. Do you know what are web applications? 8. What are mobile applications? 9. Share your screen, (open given website link), write test cases for anything on the home page.
    Answer Question
  • Round 2. 1. Briefly introduce yourself. 2. Why should we hire you? 3. Share your screen, open notepad, write negative test cases for fund transfer from your account to another account.
2 people found this interview helpful