Appco Group Management Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Appco Group Management Trainee Interview Questions

2.1

46 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calcutta, IN (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Appco Group (Calcutta, IN (US)) in June 2013.

Interview

Long and filled with lies and false hopes to lure people showing big money in a very short time. They make u write notes like a school kid in the interview.. Explain a lot of money which u never get but actually the boss who is also the person taking ur interview gets..

Interview Questions

• Are u ready for Travelling, this job involves a lot of travelling   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Appco Group

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Appco Group in September 2013.

Interview

Very dodgy over the pay scheme and remuneration packages. Well plan presentation to show that they are a fast growing company. No proper explanation of job scope and duties until i research online. False advertising as its a sales position and do not handle any marketing which i applied. Multiple company names used even though it is the same organisation.

Interview Questions

• All Question are straight forward and are leading toward persuading individual to join the organisation.   Answer Question

Ethical issue as some of found out on some of their sales technique and how the remuneration package have breach my moral and ethical borderline.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Appco Group (Hyderabad) in October 2013.

Interview

it was good. they tested mostly about ones communication and inter personal skills. the work timing and interview process is quite different from usual.

Interview Questions

im not done with my graduation yet so i had to.

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Appco Group (Hyderabad) in January 2014.

Interview

There are 7 rounds in total for an interview process

Interview Questions

• We will so many unexpected questions when we go to field   Answer Question

Negotiation

I will not advice to others

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Appco Group (Bengaluru) in April 2014.

Interview

it was nice interview .ask about personal detail .having a friendly talk

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Makati City (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Appco Group (Makati City (Philippines)) in March 2014.

Interview

The initial interview was made through the phone. I was then asked for a second interview in their office. It was with foreigner and it only took about 5-10 minutes. I was then asked to come back for the final evaluation wherein they showed an AVP about the company and they asked me to answer a "survey" and the final interview was based on the answers I wrote down on the "survey"

I hesitated to accept the offer because they did not ask for government requirements such as my SSS and TIN, both of which are a must whenever one applies for a job in the Philippines. They also lied about me being based in head office since during the final interview, the interviewer said that the position would be field-based.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Appco Group (New Delhi).

Interview

They have 3 rounds.
    1st round is screening - you introduce yourself, your background, your achievements/past experiences.
    2nd round is field experience
    3rd round is final interview - this is just a formality.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Appco Group (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)).

Interview

2 days after i applied they contacted me. 1st interview was very short, about 20min long just asked me some basic questions. It was weird as the waiting room had a movie playing (on mute) with jazz music playing in the background. Furthermore there was a list of all the vice presidents with pictures of them in the waiting room, i guess to make you want to work harder.

Anyways after the 1st interview i went to glassdoor to see the reviews and realised what this company was all about. I still went for the 2nd interview just for the sake of it. 2nd interview was more like a tour of the office where you can see the People work. Got sick of the manipulation tactics they used halfway through So i left.

Interview Questions

• No unexpected or difficult questions. So supportive of you that it's pretty much impossible to fail."   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Makati City (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Appco Group (Makati City (Philippines)) in August 2014.

Interview

got a call few days after i applied online. i was interviewed at the same time with two other applicants, the interviewer talked more explaining the good stuff you can get by working there. final evaluation took 3 hrs. there was a company orientation and a sales pitch activity where you perform in front of the other applicants and branch manager then final interview which took 5-10 mins, again i was interviewed together with two other applicants.

Interview Questions

• what would be the reason if i rejected you? something like that....   Answer Question

not really the work i see myself doing for a long time...

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Appco Group (New Delhi) in October 2014.

Interview

there were 3 rounds of interview
    1) they ask u some personal info nd some questions regarding management nd then interview.
    2) they ask u some questions related to manager's quality nd then take u to field work.
    3) again they ask u questions abt ur field work nd there will be final interview.

Interview Questions

who wants to be a salesmen?

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.