Appinventiv PHP Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Appinventiv PHP Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at Appinventiv

3.2

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Appinventiv (Noida) in April 2019.

Interview

Easy one office visit and written test then they will call you in office where 2 more rounds are there like technical and he round. Overall interview took 4 to 5 hr to complete.

Interview Questions

• technical basic of iOS after 3 hr round easy one basic questions regarding your intro .   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Appinventiv

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Appinventiv (Noida) in March 2019.

Interview

Bad experience !!
    I cleared the first technical round and move to second round.
    In second round the interviewer was irritated and behaves like that he is the only who knows everything.

In both the rounds almost 42 questions were asked to me, I gave more than 37-38 answers correctly. But they said we will call you and still waiting for the call......

If its all about the salary that i expected than why you guys waste my time.
    I wasted my 6 hours in my company for the fake interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Appinventiv (Noida) in August 2018.

Interview

Applied through an online source. My resume shortlisted. They call me for the Interview. In Interview, there is only one round, i.e., technical face to face. He was asking the technical question. Few are mention below.

Interview Questions

• Difference between get and post method.
      DBMS questions.
      What is Interface?
      Use of Interface.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Appinventiv (Noida) in January 2018.

Interview

I applied through naukri.com and get call with in a week. First round done in one day and next round was on another day.

Followed by HR and Ceo Interaction

Interview Questions

• 1. Group by VS order by main Difference ?   2 Answers
    • 2: Join difference between Inner vs Self vs Cross?   Answer Question
    • 3: Second highest salary ?   1 Answer
    • 4: Union VS union ALL and can we use group by in unions?   Answer Question
    • 5: Triggers ,Stored Procedures, Events   Answer Question
    • 6 Remove Duplicates rows from table   1 Answer
    • 7 : Self join query   Answer Question
    • 8: find names of students whose age is greater than 21?   1 Answer
    • 9: MyISAM vs InnoDb major difference   Answer Question
    • 10 : How to handle simultaneously current request for ordering a product from product table?   Answer Question
    • 11. others mysql basic questions & concept   Answer Question
    • 12: one ring bells at 20 sec, second will 40 sec and third will 60.at what time these three will ring together?   4 Answers
    • 13 : how to find datatype of $i ?   1 Answer
    • delete every 3rd element from array?   1 Answer
    • OOPS concept Abstract class , Interface , Method overriding vs method overloading , Singleton class and its usage   Answer Question
    • Csrf token and how will you submit for ajax?   Answer Question
    • How to secure your PHP application?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Appinventiv (Noida) in October 2017.

Interview

There was two technical rounds on different date.
    First Round , They ask about core PHP, APis and Logical Concepts and Mysql Queries

Then Next was another technical round, that was the same as first round with more advanced level.

Everything was fine, They have taken each interview more than 45 minutes. Final was HR round but there was salary problem. They have shortlisted me but at the HR level they just not even talk for negotiation for salary, They just not able to pay, I just want to know if they are not capable to give salary as per expectation as they already ask for current CTC after that even they not able to talk even, Then they must not call for the interview. If you are going there, then that is total waste of time, Not a good opportunity for good skilled set developers, ofcourse if you are ready for low salary and you have more faltu ka time to take interview again and again then you are welcome

Interview Questions

• They ask each and every questions of interview level from core php, mysql , rest apis, Jquery   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Appinventiv (Noida) in March 2017.

Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Appinventiv Technologies (Noida) in April 2017.

Interview

Interview consisted of 3 rounds :
    1. Written Test(Simple logical reasoning)
    2. Face to face technical
    3. CEO interaction
    written test was easy. Questions was from english and logical reasoning.
    After Aptitude test I appeared for face to face technical interview.

Interview Questions

• written test was easy. Questions was from english and logical reasoning.
      After Aptitude test I appeared for face to face technical interview. My technical interview duration was 1hrs 15 min approx.He ask me questions like --
      1-nested query in sql,joins,find second and third highest salary by joining two tables.
      2-normalization,swaping of three numbers without using third variable
      3-sorting questions,string functions,
      4-oops concept(abstraction)
      5-some coding questions in php
      6-some question from codeigniter(such as helper,hooks,mvc etc)
      7-explode,implode,pdo,superglobal
      second round was elemination round   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Appinventiv (Noida) in August 2016.

Interview

Only one technical round.
    Basic questions based on the projects done.
    mysql basic queries and joins.
    programs of star triangle, ajax submission of form.
    But too much waiting for the interview.

Company is good overall, but the company space is being shared with other companies too.
    They provide co-working space for other companies too.

Interview Questions

• Second highest salary.
      ***
      ****

program   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Appinventiv (Noida) in May 2016.

Interview

It started with a telephonic interview and after that there was 3 innoffice rounds

Round 1:- written aptitude and English test

Round 2:- face to face technical interview

Round 3 :- HR interview

The overall interview experience was very good.

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Appinventiv (Noida) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview process was really quick and took only a day to complete and get the results out.

There were total of 3 rounds
    First round :- written test (pen & paper)
    40 questions:- 10 aptitude
                                     10 logical reasoning
                                     Php questions

Second round:- face to face interview
    In this round my knowledge of PHP was checked ( from basics to advance level )
    And some logical puzzle was also asked to check how I approach to any problem.

Round 3:- HR interview
    This round was for getting to know my interpersonal skills and my strength, weekness and my mind set in different situations.

Interview Questions

• How to concatenate two variables in PHP?   Answer Question
    • How to extract data row vise using SQL in PHP file?   Answer Question
    • Store data in database with the use of squencer and triggers with the use of PHP language.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.