Aptify Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Aptify Interview Questions

Interviews at Aptify

3.1

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aptify (New York, NY (US)) in July 2019.

Interview

Interview was scheduled for experience 1-4 years. There were four rounds in total.
    1: Technical aptitude - There were 20 technical questions in this round. 20 minutes given to solve those questions. My Interview was for asp.net, JQuery, JavaScript, so all questions were related to those technologies.
    2: Project Manager - It was just a normal discussion about myself, career goals, things that I worked upon etc.
    3: Technical Interview - It took 25 - 30 minutes to complete the interview. He asked me questions about basic concepts in OOPS, .Net framework, JQuery, SQL, JavaScript etc. He also told me answers when I didn't answer or answered incorrectly.
    4. HR Interview - It was normal discussion about myself, experience, salary etc.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Aptify (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

jaw dropping experience I had in the interview process.

May I take a liberty to ask whether the interview was actually intended to hire resources or just to pass your and candidate's time.

Interview Questions

• All Mathematical Reasoning question for .Net Developer. don't why this type of question he ask. maybe they are planning to develop OS.   1 Answer

Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tysons, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aptify (Tysons, VA (US)) in June 2015.

Interview

I was first screened by Culture and People. After that, a Technical Lead asked me an array of technical questions of increasing difficulty. I was then asked for opinions on various types of software processes, techniques, tools, platforms. Once brought into an in-person interview, I was very surprised at the extent to which my bosses were straight forward and honest with me about every question I had.

Interview Questions

• What, if anything, would be an impediment to you accepting an offer from Aptify?
      What would your current bosses say you need improvement on?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Aptify.

Interview

extensive and painful......3 person interview. Extensive reference checking. Lots of pressure to accept less salary. No stock options or company ownership position came with the offer. A lot of contention between founder and members of the senior management staff.

Interview Questions

• can you grow revenue by 20% each year?   1 Answer

Negotiation

painful----cheat owner

Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tyson's Corner, Fairfax, VA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aptify (Tyson's Corner, Fairfax, VA (US)) in February 2014.

Interview

It was a three part interview. Step one was very basic and with an HR representative. Step two was a technical interview where they asked me general coding questions with a focus on Object Oriented concepts, relational databases and SQL, and web programming and .NET. Step three was with senior management to determine if my personality and work style would be a good fit with the company's values.

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aptify (McLean, VA (US)) in March 2012.

Interview

The interview process involved and on the phone interview and an in person interview; which included a short examination. They were flexible with the time and day of the interview. The examination was pretty standard but did not seem to directly reflect the tasks of the job description. Otherwise the questions were pretty standard.

QA Interview

Interview

Aptitude test was conducted then there was a GD round once you clear it there were Two technical interviews and one HR interview and if necessary they also took managerial round and also techno managerial round overall the procedure was tough

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aptify (Pune) in August 2019.

Interview

First, we had an aptitude round. Then, there was a Group Discussion. After that 2 technical rounds were there. Lastly, there was an HR and Managerial round. The overall difficulty level was quite good.

QA Test Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aptify (Pune) in August 2019.

Interview

It took 3 days, 1 telephonic screening, 2 technical n managerial. Timings were in mid of the day which make a person to take a day off. Hiring were bit smooth, i reached a before the time and for first technical panel was unavailable.

Interview Questions

• Basics question, how to handle team conflicts, appraisals, handling multiple clients. Team issues. Basics on CRM ,API's, SQL,   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Aptify (Pune) in August 2019.

Interview

The interview process was average. the first round was an aptitude test. after the aptitude test, there was Gd round. after GD round 2 interviews round and one Hr Round

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.