Aptify Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Aptify Interview Questions

Interviews at Aptify

3.2

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aptify (McLean, VA (US)) in March 2012.

Interview

The interview process involved and on the phone interview and an in person interview; which included a short examination. They were flexible with the time and day of the interview. The examination was pretty standard but did not seem to directly reflect the tasks of the job description. Otherwise the questions were pretty standard.

Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tyson's Corner, Fairfax, VA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aptify (Tyson's Corner, Fairfax, VA (US)) in February 2014.

Interview

It was a three part interview. Step one was very basic and with an HR representative. Step two was a technical interview where they asked me general coding questions with a focus on Object Oriented concepts, relational databases and SQL, and web programming and .NET. Step three was with senior management to determine if my personality and work style would be a good fit with the company's values.

Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tysons, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aptify (Tysons, VA (US)) in June 2015.

Interview

I was first screened by Culture and People. After that, a Technical Lead asked me an array of technical questions of increasing difficulty. I was then asked for opinions on various types of software processes, techniques, tools, platforms. Once brought into an in-person interview, I was very surprised at the extent to which my bosses were straight forward and honest with me about every question I had.

Interview Questions

• What, if anything, would be an impediment to you accepting an offer from Aptify?
      What would your current bosses say you need improvement on?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Aptify.

Interview

extensive and painful......3 person interview. Extensive reference checking. Lots of pressure to accept less salary. No stock options or company ownership position came with the offer. A lot of contention between founder and members of the senior management staff.

Interview Questions

• can you grow revenue by 20% each year?   1 Answer

Negotiation

painful----cheat owner

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Aptify (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

jaw dropping experience I had in the interview process.

May I take a liberty to ask whether the interview was actually intended to hire resources or just to pass your and candidate's time.

Interview Questions

• All Mathematical Reasoning question for .Net Developer. don't why this type of question he ask. maybe they are planning to develop OS.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Aptify (Pune) in January 2014.

Interview

Two to three Days Process. 1 Written Round. One Technical Interview. One Managerial Round and one briefing by the Director. HR confirms on the spot about the selection and we get the offer letter withing two to three days. Process is very nice. May be cumbersome some times.

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aptify (Pune) in July 2018.

Interview

Generally it consists of 6 rounds.
    Firstly there will be aptitude test which contains 20 questions and is simple to crack. then there will be group discussion.. after gd there will be 2 technical round then HR and then the final director round interview

Interview Questions

• technical interview generally had sorting algorithms questions , inheritance questions of java and some other java questions, and the be project explanations..some logical question in final director round   Answer Question

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aptify (Pune) in June 2017.

Interview

First Round in Written test which consist 20 MCQ based on ASP .Net, .Net, SQL Joins, Group By. Level of questions is above average.

Second Round is Technical Interview
    Questions are based on OOPS concepts(deep concepts were asked)
    Session Management, Interfaces, Abstract classes, Garbabge collector, Trigger
    Level of Technical interview is above average, it took me 40mins to complete this round

Third Round
    Managerial discussion, General question based on what you have written on your resume.
    This is like a chaty conversation where you can clear your doubts about the company.

Interview Questions

• OOPS concepts(deep concepts were asked)
      Session Management, Interfaces, Abstract classes, Garbabge collector, Trigger   1 Answer

Negotiation

They ask for expected CTC, and what I expected they offered my.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Aptify in April 2015.

Interview

1st Manager Round-Career goals, Manager rating and why, greatest achievemen, worst day in career. two stuppid brain teaser Last question what is your current CTC and expected CTC then i was asked to leave.

Interview Questions

• The manager round was first and the manager asks me what is your current salary and expected salary. That moment i realised that i was in wrong place. This company is good for people working in small local companies with low CTC.   1 Answer

Senior S/W Engineer Interview

Interview

1. Written on paper test, major tricky questions on javascript and css
    2. Technical face to face again on web technologies
    3. I was told that they will let me know, since I couldnt answer satisfactorily.
    4. Process was at average speed, did not waited longer, well managed.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.