Apttus Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Apttus (Ahmedabad) in March 2017.

Interview

3 rounds in total.
    1st round technical interview. Online test of coding.
    2nd round technical personal interview
    3rd round managerial round where they mostly checks your confidence and willingness to learn new things.

Sales Operations Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Apttus.

Interview

Asked questions regarding working with excel, mainly just wanted to see you were a well rounded person who could work both in a team and alone, as well as being savvy in excel.

Sales Leader Role Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Apttus.

Interview

Never happened. A recruiter reached out, asked for dates I was available, I provided those dates. He didn't like them, asked for more dates, I gave them and he never responded. Waste of time, inconsiderate, little integrity in the process.

Interview Questions

• Never actually had an interview after wasting my time in trying just to set an appointment. Total flake.   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apttus (New York, NY (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

Online test in which I scored 100% then was called for f2f round where was asked easy questions like string reversal, array manipulation and sorting, some easy sql query and OOPs concept. Inspite of answering all of them I was asked to leave. Didn't understand the logic behind -ve feedback. Strange process. Either they should ask tough question and reject or shouldn't call at all.

Interview Questions

• Online test (hackerearth) then was called for f2f round where was asked easy questions like string reversal, array manipulation and sorting, some easy sql query and OOPs concept.   1 Answer

Enterprise Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apttus (New York, NY (US)) in December 2018.

Interview

The recruiter reached out to me on LinkedIn. We set up a phone call and had about an hour conversation. The recruiter and I both agreed we wanted to take the next steps and have me speak to a hiring manager and that I would hear from him in a day or two. I followed up after not hearing from him for 3 days. I've since sent 4 emails and called him twice with no response. Very unprofessional to waste someone's time in that manner and then not have the decency to respond. If that is the way they treat people who are interviewing, I assume that is how they treat you once you actually are employed.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for in your next role?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Apttus.

Interview

There were 5 rounds of interviews. First was with the recruiter, second one was with the manager and last was a phone screen with the VP. There were all phone screens for 30-45 mins each.

Senior Practice Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Apttus.

Interview

Probably the worst and most unprofessional experience I have ever had with an interview process.

I submitted my resume online and heard back quickly from the recruiter and we scheduled a screening call that went well. He suggested he would connect me with Senior Leaders for follow-up conversations for the Director role, but he then went silent for the next few weeks. After 3 follow-ups and over a month duration, I was invited by email to do a "presentation" of a case study via WebEx to the Services team. I prepared material and was excited for the meeting. Within an hour after the presentation, the recruiter called to say it went well and they just wanted to have 2 more phone screens and if those go well, they would be ready to present an offer. We scheduled those phone interviews for the subsequent Friday and Monday. During the call on Friday, the interviewer (current Engagement Manager) started asking about projects I managed and about fundamental project management ideas. I was happy to engage, but clarified that I was interviewing for a Director role. We moved forward and he provided very positive feedback about the conversation to me.

When it was time for the next phone interview on Monday, the interviewer never showed up. I emailed the recruiter and he he said he cancelled the call (but never let me know). I then called the recruiter and he said that since I didn't want to be project manager, he was ending the process. At NO POINT was it ever stated that I was interviewing to be a project manager, in fact, all email communications was about a Director role. However, I told him I was flexible and was interested in joining the organization. He said he would get back to me...but I never heard anything further. Ever.

It was a complete "Bait and Switch" and then "Ghosting"...the absolute worst things you can do to a candidate. Since I assume that is symptomatic of the culture, I am glad I have moved on, but let others beware!

Program Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Remote, OR (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Apttus (Remote, OR (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

Initial call with HR, then scheduled 2 phone interviews with other Program Directors. First call happened as expected. Second call never happened. No email or notification of a cancellation. I contacted HR to let them know the second call didn't happen and I've not heard anything from anyone over there since and it's been over 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Have you led projects and what type?   1 Answer

Senior Engineering Manager/Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Mateo, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Apttus (San Mateo, CA (US)).

Interview

The process was standard. Recruiter interview followed by SVP phone round. After that Sr. Director tech screening. Called for panel interview round, design challenge questions, problem solving questions and algorithms were major questions in the panel interview round.
    After the panel round, there were three separate phone screens with three technology division SVP's.
    Once these rounds were cleared, Hiring manager had a brief discussion about the team structure and job duties to see the compatibilities.

Once all these rounds were successfully completed, received a verbal offer. The process took about a month.

Program Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Mateo, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Apttus (San Mateo, CA (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

I applied with an internal employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I was phone screened by a recruiter, then had a phone interview with a VP. Finally, I went onsite the HQ in San Mateo for a panel/presentation style interview with a SVP, VP and Sr. Director. Very organized and thorough.

Recruits should expect 3 phone interviews and 1 in person panel/presentation style interview. Anticipate being challenged. Over prepare and you'll do well.

Interview Questions

• How do you manage the customer relationship?   Answer Question
    • Tell me how you motivate and mentor junior project/program team members so they are able to engage the customer directly while preserving the brand.   Answer Question
    • Define program requirements and their use in the business.   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Apttus (San Jose, CA (US)).

Interview

Lengthy process, four rounds of interview. I cleared all. Finally they called for a panel interview with 7 people on the panel. Then they got me to submit the onboarding plan. I felt like it went well but I guess they didn't know what they were looking for. What was disappointing was they never got back! after I followed up, they sent a one liner email. Total wastage of time for anyone who invests over 8 hours in the process not to hear anything in response. They didn't have basic courtesy to get back to the candidate. More than the recruiter...I was disappointed in the leadership and brand.

Interview Questions

• Usual situational questions   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.