Arcesium Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Arcesium Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Arcesium

3.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Arcesium (Jaipur, Rajasthan) in August 2016.

Interview

One round of Coding and three rounds of technical interview. After the technical interviews there was one HR round which was a bit easy. Technical rounds were tough. Coding round had two coding questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Arcesium

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mangalore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Arcesium (Mangalore) in August 2016.

Interview

A coding round with 16 apti in 20 mins followed by 2 coding questions in 45 mins. Then we had interviews. The first round was technical and second HR. There were three panalists. The panalists were developers in the company. The HR round went for a long time and the whole process was long too.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allahabad

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Arcesium (Allahabad) in August 2017.

Interview

1 initial screening round which consisted of a 2 coding questions and 10 mcqs.
    This was followed by 4 rounds of interview. 3 technical and 1 HR. Quality questions was nice, mainly focused on SQL, coding,projects, design and puzzles.

Interview Questions

• Writing a recursive SQL query specific to the data given.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Arcesium (Jaipur, Rajasthan) in July 2017.

Interview

1. Aptitude test having 20 questions.
        Were of reasoning etc.
    2.MCQ based on programming having 20 questions, mostly from OOPs and Java.
    3.codind round of 1 hour having two coding question. One was simple algorithm based , and other was of dynamic programming .
    4. Three rounds of technical interview.
       Round 1-my skills over java, some OOPs based questions
       Round 2- logical questions about java and some coding questions which were simple and well known algorithms. And very basic questions about JVM.
       Round 3-data structure based questions, tree stack etc .
    5. HR interview. My hobbies , schedules , experience , thoughts , ideal etc.

Interview Questions

• Technical-
      1.OOPs based questions about java.
      2 . Stack and tree based questions.
      3.Mailing system .
      4.Projects done   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allahabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Arcesium (Allahabad) in July 2018.

Interview

There was on online coding test before the interview process.The test contains 3 questions of easy,medium and hard variety.The interview process was related to dp and data structures.They asked puzzles too.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Arcesium (New Delhi).

Interview

The process consisted of an online test with basic finance and logical reasoning questions. It was followed by a GD round with relevant current affairs topics. The interviews were very technical in nature, very relevant to the profile offered.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.