Arcesium SDE1 Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Arcesium SDE1 Interview Questions

Interviews at Arcesium

4.0

SDE1 Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Arcesium.

Interview

I was invited for Arcesium Hiring process conducted at Delhi on March 2nd. It took place at a business centre near CP.

Few things about the process.

1. I got shortlisted after the online coding test. The test was on hackerank contains 3 coding questions.
2. I had around 3 rounds of interviews the whole process took at least 5 hours to complete.
3. The process was little exhausting but the recruiter ensured to meet timelines. I had my 1st round at 10 AM. 15mins after my discussion I was told my next discussion is scheduled post lunch which was little annoying at first but he was very prompt about the timelines and feedbacks with each of us. A big mention to their recruiter I think his name is dudala he was very helpful and yeah like a good friend with all of us. (I think one of the best recruiter who I had met till date).

Interview questions:
Roated sorted array.
Reversal of a linked list.
Design and implement UNDO/REDO.

Though it is time consuming i had a wonderful experience and learned some new things during the technical interviews.
Thanks Arcesium for inviting me for your hiring process hope i get through their process next time.

Interview Questions

• Interview questions:
    Roated sorted array.
    Design and implement UNDO/REDO.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Arcesium

SDE1 Interview

Interview

Few things about the process.

Interview questions:
    Roated sorted array.
    Reversal of a linked list.
    Design and implement UNDO/REDO.

Interview Questions

• Interview questions:
      Roated sorted array.
      Design and implement UNDO/REDO.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.