Arcesium Software Development Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Arcesium Software Development Interview Questions

Interviews at Arcesium

3.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coimbatore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Arcesium (Coimbatore).

Interview

First round consists of aptitude and logical questions.. Few technical mcq's along with two coding question (one long and one short). Cat like preparation is sufficient to clear the first aptitude round. Time management is difficult. Had max of 2 min for one question

Interview Questions

• Dynamic programming related to arrays and combinations in a string were asked.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Arcesium

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Arcesium (Hyderabad) in December 2018.

Interview

I applied through the campus placement cell. The recruitment process consisted of 1 Online Round + 3 Technical Rounds + 1 HR round. Online Round consisted of 2 Coding questions and around 30 aptitude questions. The interviewers were really friendly and professional.

Interview Questions

• Round 1:
      Topological Sort
      Top view of a Binary Tree
      LCA of a Binary Tree
      Some SQL queries focusing on joins
      Thrashing and algorithms to handle it

Round 2:
      What is singleton class and how to code it?
      Overloading vs overriding ?
      Give two methods say whether it throws any compile error or valid overriding?
      How to implement immutable classes in java?
      Simple question on recursion
      Simple puzzle
      Complex sql query involving recursion
      What happens when you enter an url in browser and hit enter?
      How DNS works?

Round 3:
      How do you implement 3 stacks in an array?
      Once after the pushing and popping is done how do you defragment the array efficiently to respective stacks?

HR round:
      Basic Personality and leadership questions   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Arcesium in January 2019.

Interview

There was a hiring drive in Bangalore at the ITC Windsor hotel. I was asked to reach there by 9 am , which I promptly did. The panel arrived by 10 am. I had to sit there for 10 hours i.e. from 9 am to 7 pm for only 3 rounds of interviews. The panel was overworked and the arrangements were bare minimum for candidates. When it was lunch time we were asked to go out for an hour and have lunch and come back. Never have I ever seen such apathy on the part of an organization. Literally, no regard for the candidate. The funny thing is that the HR from arcesium was nowhere to be seen. The whole process was being coordinated by consultants from a hiring firm.
    Drives are exhausting, both for the interview panel as well as the candidates. The least a company can do is to smooth out and pace up the process so that a candidate doesn't sit around for hours on end.

Interview Questions

• minimum number of platforms given the arrival and departure times of trains   Answer Question
    • find the minimum number of jumps required to convert one string to another one character at a time such that each intermediate string is present in the list of words which has been provided as an input.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Arcesium (Hyderabad) in May 2017.

Interview

Was called to give interview in Hyderbad office. I was one of the first ones to reach the office and the interview process was started within 10-15 minutes.

I gave only 1 round.

There were 2 people taking interviews, Both were friendly and started asking questions related to Java.

After interview i was given a t-shirt before leaving which was a nice gesture.

Interview Questions

• Is HashMap thread-safe? Give a thread-safe implementation of HashMap.   Answer Question
    • How Hash function works? How objects are hashed? How Data is stored? Can hashcode override affectes Hash Function & How?   Answer Question
    • What is difference between int and Integer?   Answer Question
    • Create Mysql schema for order Management System.   Answer Question
    • Difference between Mongo-DB and Mysql?   Answer Question
    • Which is faster among Java, c++ and C and why?   Answer Question
    • Explain your role in your previous company   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Arcesium (Hyderabad) in October 2016.

Interview

It was for a summer internship, unfortunately, Glassdoor doesn't have that option. They started with an online test of 15 aptitude and 2 programming questions. 11 people were shortlisted. Then there was a technical and an HR round after which 5 of us remained. Then a really tough technical interview followed by a selection of 2 of us.

Interview Questions

• Technical: Asked details about projects on the CV. Sorting related questions. And a few difficult graph theory + dp questions. Most questions were based on algorithms.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mangalore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Arcesium (Mangalore) in August 2019.

Interview

Online test followed by multiple technical Interviews. The first round was an online test conducted on hackkerank's coding platform which consisted of 30 questions and 2 coding rounds. This was followed by 2 rounds of technical interviews(3 for some others). The technical interviews were 1:1

Interview Questions

• The interview consisted of puzzles, oop concepts, OS and some basic DSA   Answer Question

Software Development Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Arcesium.

Interview

First round was aptitude and coding round which had 15 aptitude questions to be solved in 20 mins and 2 programming problems to be solved in 45 mins. Then there were 3 technical interviews. This was followed by an HR interview. Overall interview experience was good for me.

Interview Questions

• Implement stack in C and C++. Differences between those.   Answer Question
    • What is indexing? Clustered indexes? What are the drawbacks of indexing?   Answer Question
    • Print alternate extreme left and right nodes of levels in a Binary tree.   Answer Question
    • Differences between quick and merge sort. When and where to use them. Running times.   Answer Question
    • What are views? When and where should they be used?   Answer Question
    • What are classes, objects and object oriented programming? How does it help in software development?   Answer Question
    • Details about references in C++ and Java? How are these different from pointers in C.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.