Aristocrat Technologies Interview Questions

Updated 9 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 134 of over 134 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Aristocrat Technologies (Noida) in Sep 2020

Interview

They have an online test, three Technical interviews, and one Global round one HR round. The technical round interview experience is good. They explained the whole process & provide clarity for the next interview.

Interview Questions
  • Technical interview is based on Technical skills. Interviewers are very professional;
    Answer Question

Aristocrat Technologies

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Aristocrat Technologies

Interview

It was nice and streamlined HR was too good . helped me in every manner . called me and asked my feedback after every round . HR gave me proper feedback of every interview round and told me where i was lacking so that i can prepare myself for next round

Interview Questions
  • Execution plan , performance , query writing scenario based question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Aristocrat Technologies (Noida)

Interview

If I talk about interview questions, This was the only good thing happen to me during interview. It was all quality questions were asked. I think management need to be improved. He need to be more professional. I would like to suggest below listed points to the HR and technical panels * If you don't have budget witch can match with candidates expectations then Please don't waste candidates and interview panels time * All technical panels asks about notice period and expected CTC. It doesn't sound professional. Why a candidate discuss CTC with all interview panels? It should be either discussed with hiring manager or HR. * Please notify your interviewee about your final decision. It doesn't matter whether you are gonna proceed further or dropping their candidature. it should be notified. * HR manager only speaks they won't let you speak anything. they won't even allow to answer their questions. once you start saying something, they may ask you another question. They need to improve their communication.

Interview Questions
  • Don't wanna disclose their questions and answers

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aristocrat Technologies (Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana)

Interview

Interview process was so smooth.. First round is online test followed with 2 technical rounds, manager round and HR round. It took 3 days to complete whole Interview process. HR is very supportive.

Interview Questions
  • Oops concept, introduction, skill mentioned in your resume related qus

Aristocrat Technologies

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Aristocrat Technologies in Feb 2021

Interview

One of the pathetic experience that I have faced from such a company. They took around 6 rounds of interview. 1 written, 2 technical, 1 managerial, 1 PO with person sitting in Australia, 1 HR. I cleared all rounds and they asked for my documents (salary etc). So they wasted my time for all this and then suddenly stopped picking calls and replying to mail. Then, I called them from different number after 1 week, they picked and said that varun Senior HR will call this, then even after 1 week no one called. I simply told them that I am expecting an honest feedback (what went wrong), but they even did not provide it. Alas such a big company is doing this. I will strongly advise everyone to check with HR whether they are seriously intersted in hiring people.

Interview Questions
  • Oops concept, automation testing framework, java, SQL, CUCUMBER, TEST cases
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aristocrat Technologies (New Delhi) in Feb 2021

Interview

The HR emailed with the details and the interview was scheduled in a week. The interview was a video call. There was a 30mins round with basic .net core, C# and design patterns questions

Interview Questions
  • singleton pattern creation, addedscope vs addedtransient vs addedsingleton, DI in . netcore, static class, open closed principal

Aristocrat Technologies

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aristocrat Technologies

Interview

It has one mettl test where questions are based on output of programs and some basic questions related to C++. That is an online test of 40 minutes. Next round is F2F round using zoom where i could not make it. In F2F round they get to know the project you are working on then asked me to rate myself in c++ in various areas. I answered all questions correctly and it had gone for an hour but only in one programming questions related to doubly pointer i did the mistake and they ended the interview then and there. Nobody can give 100 percent correct answer. It seems like they had already made up there mind from beginning whether to take the candidate or not. Many of my friends had said not to attend the interview of this company but i did as they also had bad experience.

Interview Questions
  • const keyword, move constructor, doubly pointer for a program etc.

Aristocrat Technologies

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Aristocrat Technologies

Interview

The interview process had 5 rounds in total. I liked the discussion with all the intellectual members of the company. Also the revert timing was very good and uniform.

Interview Questions
  • Agile Concepts, SFDC Challenges, Capacity Management, Realtime challenges in managing a team.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aristocrat Technologies (Austin, TX) in Dec 2020

Interview

I applied online, I had HR typical screening phone interview. I was then set for an interview with the hiring manager and two engineers for an hour and half. The hiring manager was engaging, and the technical interview with the two engineers went very positive and I answered all questions correctly. I was almost certain that I got the job, I was surprised after following up with HR that they are continuing the search.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hendersonville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aristocrat Technologies (Hendersonville, TN) in Dec 2020

Interview

Four pre-scheduled interviews that the recruiter informs you about ahead of time. Two culture fit with managers and two technical challenges with engineers. Spanning about 2 weeks. High communication and feedback

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Aristocrat Technologies

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Aristocrat Technologies in Nov 2020

Interview

I have given two rounds . First one was technical online round consists of 50 questions. Second one was technical f2f round. It was a neutral discussion on test plan, strategy. Interviewer asked me about rest api testing questions & questions on cypress & java. It was a good technical discussion but didnt got cleared. Basically interviewer asked me all those questions which are theoretical but no logical.

Interview Questions
  • Http response codes Java exception Throws & throw Cypress configuration questions Test plan Test strategy
  • How to capture screenshots. Collections in postman
Viewing 1 - 10 of 134 Interviews