Aristocrat Technologies Interview Questions

Updated Nov 26, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 148 of over 148 interviews

Employee Referral15%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Aristocrat Technologies

Application

I interviewed at Aristocrat Technologies

Interview

Multiple Interviews, everyone very pleasant and informative about the company. They do ask detailed questions about your experience and what sets you apart from the rest of candidates. Don't be hesitate sell yourself!

Interview Questions
  • What makes you the best candidate for this position?
    Answer Question

Aristocrat Technologies

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aristocrat Technologies

Interview

3 rounds of interviews, all through video conference. Round 1: Conversational interview focused on background, experience and culture compatibility. Round 2 and 3: Background and technical challenges (online environment, not whiteboard), copy and paste from leet code or equivalent difficulty.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Aristocrat Technologies

Application

I interviewed at Aristocrat Technologies

Interview

There are 3 stages to this process for you to make it to an offer. Interviews with the recruiter, then the department head, then an associate with the same position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Aristocrat Technologies

Application

I interviewed at Aristocrat Technologies

Interview

Had to do 7 rounds and got rejected for not having experience in embedded system. Every round thy kept saying i am good . Wonder why they continued me if i didnt have experience

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Aristocrat Technologies (Noida) in Sep 2021

Interview

It was awesome experience with Aristocrat recruitment process. Total- 4 Rounds 1- Online Assessment(Technical skills+ English+ Reasoning + Mathematics ). 2- Technical Interview around more than 1 hour. 3-Technical and managerial round 4-HR round Overall best experience with aristocrat recruitment/hiring team- Shalini and Payal- they helped a lot in each stage of interview process. Thank you Recruitment and HR team of "Aristocrat "

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Aristocrat Technologies (Gurgaon, Haryana) in Sep 2021

Interview

it took around 1 week. there were two technical rounds followed by managerial round and HR round. Technical interview was average. Managerial round was also good. HR round was superb, she explained each and every thing in crystal clear manner.

Interview Questions
  • It was on C++. asked about mutex, semaphore, conditional variables, smart pointers implementation, unique pointer, move constructor, singleton design pattern with thread safety, C++ 11/14 features, functors

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Aristocrat Technologies (New Delhi) in Aug 2021

Interview

Interview process was so smooth.I went 3 technical rounds then 1 hiring manager round. Team shared the feedback after every round and was transparent. Puja from Talent Acquisition team did all things they can to on-board me. Great effort Puja..

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Aristocrat Technologies

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Aristocrat Technologies in Aug 2021

Interview

Interview process went on for 4 days, they were pretty quick. I interviewed for a contract role. The first round was with the Program Director and project manager. The second round was with Global director, PMO manager, Senior Organisational change manager.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Aristocrat Technologies (Gurgaon, Haryana) in Jul 2021

Interview

There were 3 rounds which were converted into 4 rounds. 1st round was technical assessment which was in MCQ format and then they retook the test for me which was hands-on. 2nd round was pure technical with live hands-on, the interview was a bit tough. After that 3rd round was the techno managerial round and it went till more than 1 hour with the project manager on design patterns and personal skills. It was overall good experience

Interview Questions
  • Hoisting Design Patterns Call, apply and bind Object Prototype Promises Reverse a string without using any inbuild function like sort() reverse() even length() as well Promises API calls Callback hell polyfill event bubbling and debouncing
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Aristocrat Technologies (New York, NY) in Jul 2021

Interview

Had a interview with the recruiter and completed a take home test. However the virtual tech interview was not a great experience. Half of the interviewers didn't show up or showed up late 10 minutes into the interview. When I didn't know the exact answer to a question and took my best guess, the interviewer came across as rude and short answered. It felt like they were expecting only certain ways to solve problems and weren't open to my suggestions. Overall it was a pretty bad experience and I would not interview with this company again.

Interview Questions
  • Pretty standard OOP questions. Make sure to brush up on your data structures.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 148 Interviews