AroundCampus Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

AroundCampus Interview Questions

Updated 22 May 2017

2.5

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fresno, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Fresno, CA (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

It's a three step interview. After applying through the site, I was asked to submit a recorded video interview. Step two involves a live Skype interview with the regional manager, followed by step 3 which is a written response to why I'd be a great fit.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Syracuse, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Syracuse, NY (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

They set you up with a skype interview with the regional manager of your area. The interview was 30 minutes with him just asking you typical questions while telling you about the internship itself. Make sure you watch the video and know how to make a sales pitch on the spot.

Sales and Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ithaca, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Ithaca, NY (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

The process was very quick. First they called randomly to ask a few questions and set up the real interview which was on skpye and lasted about 45min. The interview was very casual yet very efficient and to the point. It was clear that the interviewer had sales experience because he was trying to sell the company as he interviewed.

Interview Questions

• How would you sell me an advertising space in this planner?   Answer Question

Sales and Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Omaha, NE (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

Super easy process. They called me initially to set up an appointment for a Skype interview and asked how I heard about the company and why I wanted to work for them.

Summer Interview

Interview

The first step is visual interview. There are 3 questions. And the next step you will interview with area manager. He or she will ask you several questions about yourself and experience. The interview is about 30 mins. And the manager will also introduce the program you will take part in.

Interview Questions

• what should you do if you are rejected by a business owner twice?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, FL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Gainesville, FL (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

First stage was a recorded video interview. Questions very mostly behavior based.
    Second stage was Skype interview where a few more behavioral questions were asked and a overview of the internship was given. Overall, its a easy process and the questions are not difficult; Just need to be genuine. After the second stage, I had to type answer to 3 questions and email them.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockton, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Stockton, CA (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

They happened to host an interview at my university so I got a face to face interview. I met with 2 interviewers. The overall atmosphere was pretty comfortable and friendly. I was asked some pretty common interview questions, then asked me to sell them an ad spot on the back of a school calendar.

Interview Questions

• Sell me this ad spot on the school calendar?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AroundCampus.

Interview

Phone call screening, then simple email acceptance. There really wasn't very much of a process and I think it was a last minute hire. Over all it was very easy and the actual description of the job was very vague. I was aware of the position, but if you're not aware, it's very much an outside sales position. knock on doors and ask for managers.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AroundCampus.

Interview

Applied online, they called the next week to setup a phone interview, and then eventually a FaceTime interview. Everyone I talked to was very excited and positive. They responded in a timely manner and offered me within a few weeks of my interview.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AroundCampus.

Interview

THE interview will be via Skype . You will need to dress in business attire . It will be lots of questions about how you work in group settings and you will have to do a mock of a selling experience . To be honest , you could honestly enter the program and not even be a student & they wouldn't even know .

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.