AroundCampus Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

AroundCampus Interview Questions

Updated 16 Feb 2017

2.5

Summer Interview

Interview

The first step is visual interview. There are 3 questions. And the next step you will interview with area manager. He or she will ask you several questions about yourself and experience. The interview is about 30 mins. And the manager will also introduce the program you will take part in.

Interview Questions

• what should you do if you are rejected by a business owner twice?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, FL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Gainesville, FL (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

First stage was a recorded video interview. Questions very mostly behavior based.
    Second stage was Skype interview where a few more behavioral questions were asked and a overview of the internship was given. Overall, its a easy process and the questions are not difficult; Just need to be genuine. After the second stage, I had to type answer to 3 questions and email them.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AroundCampus.

Interview

Phone call screening, then simple email acceptance. There really wasn't very much of a process and I think it was a last minute hire. Over all it was very easy and the actual description of the job was very vague. I was aware of the position, but if you're not aware, it's very much an outside sales position. knock on doors and ask for managers.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AroundCampus.

Interview

Applied online, they called the next week to setup a phone interview, and then eventually a FaceTime interview. Everyone I talked to was very excited and positive. They responded in a timely manner and offered me within a few weeks of my interview.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AroundCampus.

Interview

THE interview will be via Skype . You will need to dress in business attire . It will be lots of questions about how you work in group settings and you will have to do a mock of a selling experience . To be honest , you could honestly enter the program and not even be a student & they wouldn't even know .

Interview Questions

Interview

The interview was easy. It's on Skype. The manager asked a few questions. It's not hard to get in at all. Afterward, they booked a flight for you to UNC. It was a nightmare. You were expecting to sleep so little. The weather was cold. There's no heater at the dorm. Terrible, terrible experience!!!!!!

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AroundCampus.

Interview

The hiring and interview process is pretty basic. You go in for an interview which lasts for about an hour. You will get asked the typical interview questions. After the interview you fill out a questionnaire and after about a week you will get contacted about the position. They tell you thousands of applicants apply and that competition is very high but I am not sure i buy that. I only heard of one person who interviewed and did not get an offer. Then again it depends on the area and market. Larger markets produce the most revenue and hire more team members while smaller markets can consist of only 2 members so it really depends. Overall the interview process was fairly easy.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AroundCampus (New York, NY (US)) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview process was fairly simple. The first interview was completed over Skype and it was a basic "get to know you" interview. I was asked questions about my academic background and the extracurriculars I was involved in, so basically resume stuff. I was also asked why I was interested in this position. The second interview was completed over the phone and it was a behavioral interview. Questions were asked about what kind of work environment I worked best in.

Interview Questions

• When is one time you had to work in a group to accomplish a goal?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at AroundCampus.

Interview

I applied online and had one in person interview, however there are typically multiple interviews with more of the management team. I had to call the business twice to confirm they received my application before hearing back. It was about an 8 week process total.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had a lot to do, and not a lot of time to do it.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Interview

Sit down typical interview process. It is more of a get to know the type of person you are. Being honest is your best bet. Think outside the box, they are looking for people who can get the job done.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.