AroundCampus Interview Questions

Updated 23 Aug 2015

2.6

Design Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AroundCampus.

Interview

Came in, took a quiz that tested knowledge of graphic design. This was really helpful for me because I was so nervous, it gave me time to compose myself. After I was finished, they asked general interview questions. Interviewers were young and very nice. This was also comforting. Not a hard interview, still made me nervous but by the end they had definitely given me a clear snapshot of what my responsibilities would be if I got it. Lasted about 45 minutes total

Interview Questions

• Do you have a favorite logo/ad campaign in terms of design?   Answer Question

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AroundCampus.

Interview

I got the interview after speaking to a gentlemen at my school's career showcasing event. At the career showcase I simply approached a representative from AroundCampus and he told me about the Outside Sales Representative internship position. I got a call on the same day to schedule an interview for the following day. The interview was extremely chill, as it felt very conversational and not like I was being interrogated

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at AroundCampus.

Interview

After an initial phone screening, I went in for a first and then a second interview within two weeks. The interview process was very prompt, but following-up afterwards was impossible. It took me about a month to get a direct answer on a decision and if wasn't so persistent, I'd probably still be waiting.

Interview Questions

• List TWO weaknesses. I was prepared for one but I mean damn.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Fairfax, VA (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

I had a phone interview, recorded video interview, a Skype interview, and had to take a personality test. Overall, it took around 2 weeks to complete the interview process and was offered a position. I declined the position after reviewing other interns experiences online.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at AroundCampus in February 2015.

Interview

I met the woman at the career fair and we talked over the internship as well as the benefits of working for the company. I sent in a few small details along with my resume and had an interview in person then filled out a personality assessment. Overall, not a hard process, but the interviewer was basically reciting a script and the pay was absolutely terrible compared to the long Summer of work (May 13 to August 14 for $3000)

Interview Questions

• Sell an advertising space to me. Pretend I am a local dentist and have never heard of around campus.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at AroundCampus in February 2015.

Interview

The process took about 1 week. Met a great recruiter at Career Showcase and scheduled an interview for that week. Met for about 30 minutes to interview and discuss the position. Had to complete a short 35 question personality test post-interview. Was contacted less than a week later regarding a position.

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, NE (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Lincoln, NE (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview was mostly to learn more about you and tell your more about the internship. You are asked about your personality and about your interests. The interview lasts about a half hour and is very straight forward.

Interview Questions

• Sell them something. What is you biggest weakness? Why did you apply? What sets you apart?   Answer Question

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boone, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Boone, NC (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

I submitted my application online and emailed my schools recruiter and got a phone call from the recruiter a few days later. I did a virtual interview where you answer per-recorded questions then got a call to schedule an in-person interview. After the interview had to fill out a personality test.

Interview Questions

• Strengths and Weaknesses, Sell them the back cover of the planner   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AroundCampus.

Interview

It was a three- step process. Even though the second base was interesting with the virtual interview, it was not very difficult. The last step was the Skype interview with short questions and case studies. One of the questions was "What is one thing you did that contributed to your development that I can't see on your resume?" which I thought was very interesting.

Interview Questions

• What is one thing you did that contributed to your development that I can't see on your resume?   Answer Question

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AroundCampus (New Orleans, LA (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

1. Phone call, just mostly about telling what you would be doing for the entire summer and seeing if you like to the job. Will also ask if you have a car because without your own ride, you CANNOT do this internship. Do not apply for this internship if you DO NOT have a car! 2. Skype interview, very formal. Dress to impress while on Skype. Interview will ask you a lot of goal-oriented questions and see if you have sales experience, see if you are driven and motivated, because this job will kill you if you are always depress. Person interviewing you will also 95% be your regional manager for the summer

Interview Questions

• What were some goals you accomplish? What did you do to accomplish those goals?   1 Answer