AroundCampus Outside Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

AroundCampus Outside Sales Representative Interview Questions

Updated 22 May 2017

2.6

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AroundCampus.

Interview

Phone call screening, then simple email acceptance. There really wasn't very much of a process and I think it was a last minute hire. Over all it was very easy and the actual description of the job was very vague. I was aware of the position, but if you're not aware, it's very much an outside sales position. knock on doors and ask for managers.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for AroundCampus

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AroundCampus.

Interview

Applied online, they called the next week to setup a phone interview, and then eventually a FaceTime interview. Everyone I talked to was very excited and positive. They responded in a timely manner and offered me within a few weeks of my interview.

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AroundCampus.

Interview

The hiring and interview process is pretty basic. You go in for an interview which lasts for about an hour. You will get asked the typical interview questions. After the interview you fill out a questionnaire and after about a week you will get contacted about the position. They tell you thousands of applicants apply and that competition is very high but I am not sure i buy that. I only heard of one person who interviewed and did not get an offer. Then again it depends on the area and market. Larger markets produce the most revenue and hire more team members while smaller markets can consist of only 2 members so it really depends. Overall the interview process was fairly easy.

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Flagstaff, AZ (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Flagstaff, AZ (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

Pretty basic and easy. Asked about background and why I wanted to do sales. Also made it clear about how hard cold-calling is and if I was okay with facing rejection every day.

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, MI (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Rochester, MI (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

Met with the company at Career Fair then interviewed at the school the next day. I didn't have much time to prepare for the interview but it went very smoothly. it last about 20 mins and they record the interview with a voice recorder. The company seems built up to be like they are giving you a great opportunity, but when its all said and done you will earn less than minimum wage for your work in the summer. the questions are very simple like strengths and weaknesses and times where you had to go above and beyond.

Interview Questions

• Sell a advertising space for a dentist office.   1 Answer

terrible compensation. they offer $200 a week for the first 7 weeks and then after that its only commission. you will be underpaid and over worked.

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AroundCampus.

Interview

I found out about the job through my sorority and had to send my resume through email. About one day later I got an answer with the date I was scheduled for my skype interview.

Application

Interview

Got an interview from the job fair. Interview was all behavioral questions, typical questions and it was followed up by a personality test. Two interviewers were present and both asked questions, though they seemed to be operating off of the same list.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of how you would follow up with a potential client who seemed uninterested at first contact.   1 Answer

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at AroundCampus.

Interview

There were two interviews. The first interview was on campus through my university career fair. The second interview was through skype. The process is pretty easy and the recruiters are very young and easy to talk to

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you have been faced with difficulty   Answer Question

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AroundCampus in April 2015.

Interview

Applied online, then was contacted by a recruiter to set up an online interview. Once completed, then went on to a video conference call with the same recruiter. Was offered a position, but was not in the geographic region I wanted to work in.

Interview Questions

• Sell me an advertisement for a Dentist in your college town.   Answer Question

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AroundCampus.

Interview

moved very quickly, applied online, phone interview, interactive online interview, the in-person skype interview. Interview was very behavioral, had me on my toes a few time. As a freshman just happy to have the experience of the interview.

Interview Questions

• What are TWO of your greatest weakness?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.