Arteria Technologies SAP Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Arteria Technologies SAP Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Arteria Technologies

2.2

SAP Consultant Interview

Interview

system test, Technical round, Manager round, HR round (salary discussion).. only machine round will be a difficult part rest all we can manage ...... manager may also involves your salary discussion

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Arteria Technologies

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Arteria Technologies (Bengaluru) in March 2019.

Interview

I was called for an interview through Naukri. The recruiter was quick enough to schedule the interview.

On the day of the interview :

1. No hi's / No introductions. I was being interviewed even without knowing the name of the interviewer.

2. The interviewer while reviewing my previous experience, he had kinda mocked my skillset which was in fact, comparable to the experience a candidate in my category would possess.

3. I was asked too many questions by which I got a feeling that instead of trying to understand how much the candidate knows, the interviewer was waiting to pounce on when I make a mistake.

Questions to Arteria :

1. Why does Arteria have 2 people in the panel? One to ask the questions and the other to mock the answer?

2. What is the point in having my resume when you have pre complied questions which are irrelevant?

Suggestion to Arteria :

1. Please have the courtesy to go through the candidate's profile before you pounce on with irrelevant questions.

2. Just as you grill with whatever questions you fire at, it is also the interviewer's responsibility to listen to the candidate properly.

3. If the interviewer is so obsessed with my limited skill set, he should have asked the recruiter to source the right candidate with the expected skillset before scheduling the interview.

4. We as candidates with limited skill set are not always a good match but the interview doesn’t necessarily have to be rough to understand the talent.

5. And next time please ask the interviewer to start an interview by introducing himself. At least tell the interviewer to announce his name even if he is too busy for a handshake.

Mocking the candidate and being rude was certainly a giveaway of the bad culture prevailing at Arteria.

I am sorry I agreed to be interviewed by Arteria.

Interview Questions

• Questions which were googled before the interview .   1 Answer

SAP Consultant Interview

Interview

There is four round of interview. 1st round they given some task to complete. In 2nd round they taken technical. And in 3rd they are checking confidence level. 4th is hr round.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arteria Technologies (Bengaluru) in November 2014.

Interview

It was just one round , with very basic questions , Answered all of them with ease . The person who asked the questions was team lead.. Answered all , They said the project manager is out of station so wont be able to carry on with next round . Till now no reply . Called the HR four to five times no proper response from them . At least you could tell if a candidate is selected or not clearly .. VERY BAD process... Still waiting for reply from them .. IF YOU DONT HAVE JOB OPENING WHY DO YOU WASTE BOTH MY TIME AND YOURS BY CONDUCTING INTERVIEW..

Interview Questions

• No Difficult question at all ,   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.