Arthur D. Little Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Arthur D. Little Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Arthur D. Little

3.2

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beirut (Lebanon)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Arthur D. Little (Beirut (Lebanon)) in November 2016.

Interview

I went through five interviews, three of them were easy and two were relatively hard. Mostly focusing on the way the candidate deals with stress. However, throughout all of the interviews, my interviewers were very helpful and kind. All of the interviews were very positive and a good addition to my knowledge.

Interview Questions

• Mostly market entries, sizing, and strategy approaches to expanding and enhancing a business.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Arthur D. Little

Intern Interview

Interview

2-3 stage interviews. They first asked me behavioral style questions and then we had a businness case concerning costs of buying a car or taking uber. We finished the interview by discussing the hiring process and the growth and presence of the company.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arthur D. Little (London, England (UK)) in May 2018.

Interview

Phone interview that lasted an hour. 10 mins of general fit questions as well as a bit about me. Market sizing questions. Friendly interview who was aware it was my first interview case study and made me feel comfortable.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Arthur D. Little.

Interview

Two rounds of one-on-one interviews with two principals. One focused on mostly experience, with a short brain teaser. The other was a full length case on a real project the interviewer worked on in Europe plus three questions regarding the background and experience.

Interview Questions

• The case was not conventional, with a bit of game theory twist.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rome (Italy)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Arthur D. Little (Rome (Italy)).

Interview

Challenging interview process. I passed through three rounds totaling five interviews.

First round - 2 interviews by Senior Consultants. At this level the interviews consisted mainly on brain-teasers and business conversations to test the candidate's business acumen.

Second round - 2 interviews by a Principle and a Partner. As the level of the interviewers increased, the interviews got more challenging. They mostly consisted in some market sizing questions and a business case. One of the two interviewer tried to take me out of my comfort-zone by criticizing my assumptions and observations.

Third round - 1 interview with a Partner. My last interview in ADL has been just a chat about business with another partner, no business case.

Interview Questions

• "How many birthday-candles are blown in a year in London?"   2 Answers

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Arthur D. Little in September 2009.

Interview

Very basic. Phone interview a) cultural fit, b) business case. The interviewer was very friendly and kind. Having done a couple of others, I can say that Arthur D. Little process really put you at ease. There has always been feedback within decent amount of time (48 hours at max).

Interview Questions

• Why would you choose Arthur D. Little over other companies? (I.e. B/B/M)   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Arthur D. Little (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in May 2019.

Interview

the interview process was smooth yet the time between interviews was long and scheduling was somehow an issue. not a lot of emphasis played on the cover letter.
    Had four interviews in total - 2 in round 1 and 2 in round 2

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.