Asian Paints Sales Officer-I Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Asian Paints Sales Officer-I Interview Questions

Interviews at Asian Paints

3.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Asian Paints (Pune) in September 2019.

Interview

It was 4 stages where we have to go through intially aptitude then gd then pi and then pi from asm. But they didn't thake a single student from our college.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Asian Paints

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Asian Paints (Chennai) in June 2019.

Interview

there will be an Aptitude test followed by Group discussion and followed by an RM interview. they should attend the interview either in Chennai nor in Coimbatore. the interview will be one hour they should be very confident enough to answer all the question which they raise in the interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Asian Paints (Noida).

Interview

I applied through college. The process was very lengthy. Took more than a month. The process included an online test, GD and 2 rounds of interview. 1st in campus and another in regional office. The final round was very tough. Interviewer was very strict. All the questions were related to marketing. STP, Branding, Porter's model. And questions such as strengths and weaknesses, greatest achievements.

Interview Questions

• Philip Kotler definition of marketing. What is STP? Design STP for iphone.   1 Answer
    • 3 strength and weakness. Be precise with single words and give examples.   Answer Question
    • Sell me this file.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Asian Paints (Kolkata) in July 2018.

Interview

Three rounds of interview took place first was the online aptitude test then area sales manager took our interview after that regional sales manager. it is a good company to start your carrier with. it has a brand value which adds too your cv

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Asian Paints (New Delhi) in February 2017.

Interview

First take telephonic interview by this know candidate is interested or not.
    Then, take Online IQ test and it is optional if candidate have experience because by this test we know skills or not.
    Then take personal interview.

Anonymous Employee in Ernakulam

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Asian Paints (Ernakulam) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview process comprises of aptitude test followed by Group discussion and finally personal interview. The aptitude test were comparatively easy and GD topic was a general one. the overall pre placement talks were all done in a good manner. we get to know the clear idea about the job title and the pay packages.

Interview Questions

• Sell me a bottle of water. tell me about yourself and technical questions related to marketing. Finally about my personal part time sales experience.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Asian Paints (New Delhi) in August 2016.

Interview

it was decent and easy one also first written then one to one interview in two level, exam was decent and first round was taken by so and last by ASM

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Kochi

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Asian Paints (Fort Kochi) in December 2015.

Interview

commenced with talk about the company by HR representative ,then group discussion on a common topic and there by personal interviews for short listed candidates on thye same day itself.

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Asian Paints (Mumbai) in January 2015.

Interview

It was a great experience as it was very well conducted by the Human resource and the interview being for a fresher was very encompassing on requirements. they had briefed us clearly what is required

Sales Officer I Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Asian Paints in September 2011.

Interview

When I interviewed they were around 100 candidates. Half of them advanced to the second round after the objective test. In the GD 12 people were selected. And two interviews were conducted after that. one by HR and other by senior sales guy.

Interview Questions

• how will you sell this pen to me?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.