Asurion CCR Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Asurion CCR Interview Questions

Interviews at Asurion

1.4

CCR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Altoona, PA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Asurion (Altoona, PA (US)).

Interview

They make sure you have had previous experience interacting with customer in a positive manner. They also want to make sure you enjoy being in customer service. You will take a test, you will be taken to the floor to listen to an agent to get an idea of what you will be doing.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a time you had poor customer service / A time you had excellent customer service   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Asurion

CCR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Crestview, FL (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Asurion (Crestview, FL (US)) in June 2013.

Interview

I came in took a computer competency test and was asked to stick around for a little bit. got pulled into a HR office and started the process. Was told I was hired before I left the office

Interview Questions

• not so much a question but we did an exercise where they just pretended to be completely upset about something that made no sense   1 Answer

Negotiation

there was not one

CCR Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Asurion in April 2015.

Interview

Interview was very easy, over the phone with a supervisor, cookie cutter interview. Overall the interview was great, the supervisor and hiring staff was great as well. awesome place to work just awesome

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Asurion?   1 Answer

CCR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Asurion (Atlanta, GA (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

Usual questions about customer service experience and why you are a good fit for the job. They really just need to make sure you are quick on your feet and a fast learner.

CCR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Great Falls, MT (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Asurion (Great Falls, MT (US)) in December 2014.

Interview

They had me take a computer test to see where my knowledge was. Then I spoke with the HR dept. Viola, I was hired!!! Very pleasant people who interviewed me. Very, very welcoming.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel you can contribute to Asurion?   1 Answer
    • How much experience do you have with customer service?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.