Asurion Customer Support Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Asurion Customer Support Technician Interview Questions

Interviews at Asurion

2.4

Customer Support Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Phoenix, AZ (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Asurion (South Phoenix, AZ (US)) in July 2016.

Interview

The company hosted a job fair. Everyone comes into the lobby tightly packed with tacky women wearing yoga pants, stilletos, and cheap kool- aid colored synthetic wigs. There was a singing security guard as well.

Interview Questions

• The interviewer asked about my resume and previous experience, she then told me after about 10 minutes that I would be contacted within the next 48 hours by someone who would tell me what the next steps would be. Afterward, I've never heard from them again.   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Asurion

Customer Support Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN (US)

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Asurion (Nashville, TN (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

It was not easy getting a call from them, but it was fast after calling for the phone interview. There is an in person interview that comes next. It was the next business day.

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Asurion (Orlando, FL (US)) in September 2016.

Interview

8/21/16- Applied Online; 8/23/16 Contacted via phone for phone interview; 8/24/16 Completed phone interview and was sent an assessment; 8/30/16 Received email to set up face to face interview; 9/2/16 completed face to face interview in a hotel conference room, multiple interviews going on at once, lasted about 20 minutes, interview consisted of reviewing of background, customer service questions, and technical support questions.; 9/19/16 Received initial offer contingent upon background check and drug test.; Training doesn't start until November 7th.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you dealt with a technical difficulty and how did you go about solving this issue.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Asurion (Orlando, FL (US)) in September 2016.

Interview

Interview process wasn't too long, about 20 minutes. The interviewers are a bit serious so I would ask them questions on what the thought about Orlando as most of them are only visiting for the hiring process. This helped break the ice a bit. Since I am bilingual, after the interview I had to role play a phone conversation with another interviewer just to make sure I can hold a conversation in Spanish which was very easy.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite app?   1 Answer
    • What is your favorite computer operating system?   1 Answer
    • In what ways do you use technology in your life?   1 Answer
    • In what ways do you build rapport with a customer?   Answer Question

Customer Support Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Asurion (Phoenix, AZ (US)) in July 2016.

Interview

I attended a job fair. I waited in line for about 30 minutes. I was called back to meet with a manager. We talked about my resume which included relevant experience. She told me that I would be contacted within the next 48 hours to be informed of the next steps. From that point, I've never heard from Asurion again.

Interview Questions

• The interviewer simply asked about the experience listed on my resume.   Answer Question

Customer Support Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Asurion (Las Vegas, NV (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

The interview was a series of questions involving various situations that could occur. Some questions where related to troubleshooting electronic devices. I was able to ask some questions myself concerning the company, their working environment and other questions concerning work shifts.

Interview Questions

• What's the one thing that I've done in the past to help someone out?   1 Answer

Customer Support Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Asurion (Orlando, FL (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

Phone interview was less than ten minutes and the second interview in person was like thirty minutes! Both interviews they went over my resume and asked me tech questions and have I ever worked in a call center before.

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Asurion (Orlando, FL (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

Applied online and received a phone call a week later. The phone call is the first part of the initial interview. I knew this because I applied over a year ago. Didn't get the job back then but decided to try AGAIN. I waited almost three weeks before I finally decided to just call in and see could I set up a interview. Good thing I did because they told me, had I not done it within 24hrs, they would have assumed that I no longer wanted the position. I'm not understanding why that was so if I had been waiting on them to send me an email or call. So I set up my face to face for the 15th and received a call about a week later offering me the position. The face to face was a very positive experience. Everyone was so nice. Even people who didn't know me, who were just walking by wished me good luck. Be prepared for technology based questions mostly concerning mobile devices considering that is what the position is all about.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.