Asurion Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Asurion Director Interview Questions

Interviews at Asurion

3.6

Director Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Asurion.

Interview

Very difficult to navigate the organization to get an actual interview for an opening position

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Asurion

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Asurion (Nashville, TN (US)) in April 2012.

Interview

Behavioral interview model over the course of multiple days with 5 different people. The interviewees ranged from Vice President to Director level and all used a single document with multiple questions to select from.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you fell short of expectations   1 Answer

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Asurion (Nashville, TN (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

RThis was a very straight forward and organised./ Phone screen first and then onsite interview later
    Gave me instruction to prepare in advance. Make sure that you have the accomplishment stories well prepared. I really enjoyed the interview because of intelligent questions and smart people who interviewed. It is also a good chance to learn a bit more about the company. As Asurion is private, you might not get much information online.Need to prepare for case study

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Asurion (Nashville, TN (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview process was relatively benign. The people were nice and the atmosphere was friendly.
    I will say that from start to finish the entire process was 4 months, although it was sandwiched in between the Christmas holiday. It took them way too long to come up with a final decision. I had a face to face interview, having met 5 people and along the way I had 4 phone interviews. 4 weeks after my interview in Nashville I was informed of the decision.

Interview Questions

• Describe the difference between leadership and management?
      What is your style?   Answer Question

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Asurion (Nashville, TN (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

A recruiter contacted me via Linked In. I had a phone interview the next day and learned about the role. Two days later I interviewed in person with the VP. The next day I interviewed with a Sr. VP. The recruiter followed up very quickly with feedback. I was scheduled for two more face to face interviews the next week. A job offer was provided in less than 7 business days after first learning of the position.

Interview Questions

• Overall experience as it relates to the current role.   2 Answers

Director Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Asurion.

Interview

They reached out to me. We started a conversation that was very positive from their side. And then suddenly they stopped answering emails. I sent them more to see what was going on, as we were literally in the middle of the process. They never wrote back. Gave quite a bad impression.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.