Asurion Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Asurion Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Asurion

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Asurion (Nashville, TN (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

Three interviews took place in Nashville after a phone interview. The interview process took a few hours total (all on the same day), and lunch was provided. Interviews were mostly behavioral with some very basic technical questions (more like tell me about a project and how it worked).

One interview out of three was with a panel of three employees. The other two were one on one with managers from different departments.

An offer was put forth to most interns at the end of the internship.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Asurion

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Asurion (Nashville, TN (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

Very good phone screen. Asked me about my resume experience and what I was looking to do and learn from specifically. They were very kind and open to hearing about my experiences.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Asurion.

Interview

Career fair on campus. First interview was with HR and it was very relaxed. Just asked personal questions, and what I was interested in. Also, asked what I learned in school and some projects I enjoyed.

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Asurion (Nashville, TN (US)) in March 2014.

Interview

Applied at my college career fair. Had a response by email within a week. Interview was schedule a couple months in advance. Interview lasted a couple hours, interviewed with each development team to see which was the best fit. Overall mostly personality questions.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.