Asurion Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Asurion Interview Questions

Interviews at Asurion

2.6

Tech and Sales Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Asurion (Tampa, FL (US)).

Interview

The interview process took about a month. You apply then take an assessment. If you pass that then you move on to do phone call, and next a zoom call. I have never been more disappointed with a company interview process than what I dealt with Asurion. I came so prepared to do this call to find out my resume (which they see prior) did not meet the requirements. If I didn’t reach the requirements, there should’ve been some type of communication or email telling me that instead of being led on that I “qualified” for this position. Please improve your interview process!

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Asurion (Nashville, TN (US)) in September 2020.

Interview

This is multistep process (I am only on step two);
    First step: Screen with HR recruiter;
    Second step: meeting with hiring manager
    Third step: panel interview with multiple stakeholders in the group

Interview Questions

• How do you build strong relationships with clients and partners   Answer Question

Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Asurion (Nashville, TN (US)) in September 2020.

Interview

It was a great smooth process. Very easy questions. Scheduled a date for a phone interview. Phone interview first then got offer to do the second part of interview on zoom.

Interview Questions

• Describe going above and beyond for customer   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Asurion (Houston, TX (US)) in September 2020.

Interview

It was a virtual interview with a company over view of presentation with a group of about 20 people waiting fur an interview. Then you are interviewed by a hiring Manager.

Interview Questions

• Try to sale me something ..   1 Answer

Technical Support and Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Asurion (Dallas, TX (US)) in September 2020.

Interview

Terrible and discriminatory. I submitted my resume three times and did a pre-assessment. I then got invited to proceed in the interview process. The hiring manager did not ask any questions or make any inquiries to my resume, he immediately refused to interview me stating I was not qualified. I reviewed the job posting to make sure I had not missed something. Sure enough the posting states "preferred call center experience" and "working knowledge (or ability to learn) operating systems". I have basic knowledge and definitely have the ability to further learn something as necessary. When I questioned it, he very shortly stated he would not interview me today. Was very dismissive and unprofessional.

Field Manager Interview

Interview

HR phone call, then video interview with one of the regional managers. They flew me out and had be interview with 2 regional managers. Everything seemed to go great and I was not selected.

Interview Questions

• When did you encounter a difficult situation and how did you deal with it.   Answer Question

Interview

Very organized and easy process. The hiring managers and recruiting kept you very informed in each step of the interview and hiring process. The onboarding went smoothly and the staff follow up was great.

Interview Questions

• How did you face difficult situations at work   1 Answer
    • What is a goal you’re most proud of   Answer Question

Interview

It was a great interview process. The interviewer was very personable and he answered all questions. Gave me a thorough description of the job and my responsibilities. Had to access a link and conduct video interview though an app similar zoom.

Interview Questions

• Pick a favorite device and sell it to me.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chattanooga, TN (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Asurion (Chattanooga, TN (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

The interview process was easy and fast. I believe everything was finished within a week including interview, background check, drug test! The first was a record interview , questions asked and respond back almost like voicemail, then if you pass to the next step you will have a live interview! All is very simple if you are confit and have experience.

Interview Questions

• They will ask about sales ! You should prepare yourself not only to be just customer service but be able to feel comfortable in sales they are important!   Answer Question

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Asurion (Atlanta, GA (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

You have to take an assessment. Once you get passed that,You had to answer pre interview question. They ask you questions and then record your answers using your voice. If you pass that You are ready to schedule a video interview.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to see something to someone?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.