Asurion Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 20 May 2019

2.6

Sort:

Continuous Improvement Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Asurion (New York, NY (US)) in June 2018.

Interview

Had one phone interview, one video conference interview, and a half day panel interview. Great company with nice people. Interviewed with about seven different people face-to-face. It was a long interview, but to me it made me want the job more. They really try to find the best match for their position.

Phone Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Wayne, IN (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Asurion (Fort Wayne, IN (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter and answered questions with her. Then I was contacted by the hiring manager and that was a normal interview. They said they would contact me back. It's been three weeks and never got a call back and the recruiter wouldn't return any calls.

Interview Questions

• How long have I been working with electronic repair   1 Answer

Junior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Mateo, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Asurion (San Mateo, CA (US)).

Interview

First there was a telephone interview in which I was asked to code in a Google document while the interviewer observed. The questions were relatively easy string processing stuff.
    Then they rented me a car and got me a hotel to interview in person. I was interviewed by 4 groups of 1 or 2 people. All questions were technical, and required writing code or architectural descriptions. Most questions emphasized raw coding capability, although some addressed more knowledge-based language implementation details.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

When told the range for college hires, I asked for and received the top amount in that range. I was able to choose my starting date.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sterling, VA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Asurion (Sterling, VA (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

I got a message from recruiter on LinkedIn and was asked to take a HackerRank test. The test was easy but time consuming. I was able to Submit 3 out of 4 and 1 was incomplete, yet I passed the cutoff and moved forward in the interview process. It was a hiring event and the next round was in-person interview. It was an all day interview with 5 rounds of 30 mins. Everything was going great till 3rd round and in between 3rd and 4th, the recruiter came over and said that they are wrapping up the interviews for the day. I was shocked. I am not sure what went wrong on the interview day but I felt it unprofessional and rude when I was asked to leave in middle of the scheduled interviews, it was a total disappointment. I am glad that I have not been selected for this position.

Interview Questions

• 1) If you are a start-up, what technology stack you would be using ?   1 Answer
    • 2) asked about my hobby and when I said sports, asked me to design a blog/website for sports. How do you maintain the traffic if your blog is successful?   Answer Question
    • Asked about my current project and what my role is, I started explaining and can clearly see that they were not at all interested. Interviewer stopped me in middle and asked me to write Binary Search Algorithm.   Answer Question
    • Given two robots, separated at equal distance from center. There is a satellite that sends same instructions to these robots (Left Fast, right Fast, left Slow, Right Slow, Center). Determine when the two robots collide. I was told at last that the instruction can be change after passing the center.   Answer Question

Lead Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Springfield, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Asurion (West Springfield, MA (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

Not that bad. There were two interviews, both were over the phone. I did both interviews and then I was hired as the Lead technical consultant which was an OK job.

Interview Questions

• They asked a number of the "typical" interview questions. Such as "How did you do when X situation presented itself. I am not sure what else to write on this subject. There is nothing more that I would like to add at this time in regards to this subject.   1 Answer

Lead Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lewisville, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Asurion (Lewisville, TX (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

I did a phone interview and I was told that I will be doing a second interview within a few days but never got a call. When I contacted them they said yes you should get a call soon since you have been put through to the next step. I am still waiting my interview, it has been over a month. Now nobody is replying to my messages and are not even rejecting my application. I believe it is because they don't think that a woman can do the job even though I have 5 years of experience in the field. Don't waste your time with them they are highly unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• What do you think is the most important thing about customer service?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sterling, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Asurion (Sterling, VA (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

One Technical Round on Phone and 2 hours of onsite interview . They selected me but then they gave some reasons for rescuing my salary based on my visa status and then HR never replied to me even to discuss . This was unprofessional behavior from them as they never came back to discuss and kept me in dark .

Interview Questions

• Node js , AWS , scaling a system , bit of core java , last experience , half an hour of soft skill experience . There was a remote video call with the Enterprise Architect . 2 small technical rounds of 30 min each   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Asurion (San Mateo, CA (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter and we chatted about the position as well as my qualifications. Then another round with coding challenge - string manipulation. The company has nice office and the interviewers were friendly and knowledgeable. On site with 4 engineers, 3 rounds focus on solving coding challenges and one design question round.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Met at career fair, was invited to interview on campus. No response after the job fair. Still waiting to hear back from them for another interview. People at the booth were friendly and nice.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Asurion.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter. We talked about the position and my experience. Then a phone interview with an easy coding challenge(palindrome). 3 hours video interview with 4 engineers, easy coding challenges, and some javascript questions(scope, closure).

Interview Questions

• easy coding challenges, and some javascript questions(scope, closure).   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.