Asurion PSS Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Asurion PSS Technician Interview Questions

Interviews at Asurion

1.8

PSS Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Asurion (Nashville, TN (US)) in August 2013.

Interview

A phone screening interview is the first interview in the hiring process. Very general questions. On the spot I was given the offer to come to the facility in 2 weeks to have a one-on-one interview between the me and a hiring manager. The interviewer asked questions about the my experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking. I also took a knowledge assessment quiz during the one on one interview. I was offered the job the same day and was asked to come in to start training a week later.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate. I knew what they were offering and I was ok with that.

Other Interview Reviews for Asurion

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Asurion (Phoenix, AZ (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

They had me come in for one interview. Asked me some basic troubleshooting questions and how I would deal with certain situations. Also told me about certain tools we would have but was not true. I had asked in the interview if there were any cases where we would be asked to sell something to any customers and their answer was no. This was also not true because 2 months in they started requiring people to upsell services to customers.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a customer started yelling at you while you were trying to resolve their issue? How would you deescalate the situation?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Asurion (Phoenix, AZ (US)) in June 2018.

Interview

They asked me about my previous work situations that would help me coming into this new role. They where very friendly and explained well the process of advancement and growth of the company.

Interview Questions

• Name a Time where you had an angry customer. And what did you do to resolve their issue?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Asurion (Phoenix, AZ (US)) in June 2014.

Interview

Standard Star Interview type questions, nothing too difficult. phone screening and then 1:1, about the same as everyone else for this type of role. They ask you about 8 questions and then call you later on to advise you if they will be moving on in the hiring process.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to make a difficult decision, what was the problem and how did you solve it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Asurion (Phoenix, AZ (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

All done over the phone, and over a lap top, watching the interview question on a video then you record your answer. Usually the recruiter wants you to succeed at the interview and will give you many tips mine even sent me a list of the questions they would ask

Interview Questions

• Tell me what you use your phone for   1 Answer
    • Explain a technical question you have came across and how did you resolve it   1 Answer

PSS Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Asurion (Nashville, TN (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

The interview process was fast, efficient, to the point!! And I enjoyed the overall experience! I appiled on June 2nd 2019 receieved a request to do an automated phone interview realted to technical question. Answered those questions thoroughly, June 10th 2019 went in for the face to face interview! I fell in love upon entering, this feels like home is what I felt! The interview went great!! June 20th 2019, I recevieved a phone called stated that I was offered the job!! I cried tears of joy!! June 25th 2019 was emailed instructions on how I needed to submit my background check and register for my drug screen. June 28th of 2019, I recieved an email stating that my drug test and background check have been completed! I'm in there!!! I've always wanted to be apart of a tech company that values their employees every step of the way!! I'm glad I was given the chance to shine and show the skills that I have. I will forever be greatful!!

Interview Questions

• Do you know the difference between an RCA/COMPOSITE cord and a HDMI cord?   1 Answer
    • Are you flexible with scheduling?   1 Answer
    • Do you have high energy?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.