Asurion Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Asurion Project Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Asurion

3.2

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Asurion (Nashville, TN (US)) in February 2010.

Interview

The initial interview consisted of a phone screen which went very well. When I arrived in person the people who I interviewed with seemed very cold and detached. The interview questions were simple except there was one person who gave immediate negative feedback even before we spoke about my background.

Interview Questions

• You don't have the experience for this job and so many other candidates do.   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Asurion

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Asurion in August 2013.

Interview

Very cumbersome, interviewers were unprofessional and did not speak well of the organization. Had to go back several times for a simple contract position. Not much process around how things worked there, interviewers were negative and did not ask very good interview questions

another offer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Asurion (Nashville, TN (US)) in November 2014.

Interview

8 interviewers including peer, supervisor and one level up, and at least one person from a user department, this resulted in some duplication of questions. Hire decision was quick.

Interview Questions

• Explain experience with project management methodology   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Asurion in January 2017.

Interview

Recruiter had a phone conversation followed by first round of interview with a project manager. He did not ask much questions and completely asked general questions and nothing specific to Project Management. He asked whether I know scrum and have worked on specific Order management tools.
    Explained about Asurion systems and what he is currently doing.

Interview Questions

• how is work? how is project going? my likes dislikes, relocation. why I am interested in asurion   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Asurion (Nashville, TN (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

First I had a phone interview. It was a basic getting to know you session. He told me about the program, asked me about my past experiences...nothing revolutionary. I passed and I was offered a video interview a few days later.
    Technology was a hindrance so the video interview was rescheduled and turned into a phone interview a few days later. The person interviewing me was the director and I could tell right away that we wouldn't be a good match but desperate times call for desperate measures and I also needed to unrust my interviewing skills so I didn't say "no thanks" at the end of the call.
    About a week later, I was invited in for a 2.5 hour interview with 5 people. No breaks. It was nerve wracking and, in my opinion, unprofessional. I interviewed with the director again and was convinced that I was correct that I wouldn't like working under them.

Interview Questions

• My last interview of the day was with two men who only asked me how I dealt with negative situations.
      Ex: Discuss a time a situation didn't end up the way you wanted. Or tell us how you dealt with a coworker who didn't do their share of the work.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.