Asurion Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Asurion Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Asurion

2.5

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Asurion in June 2019.

Interview

The first step was to schedule a phone interview with a recruiter through email. I was called an hour late so be patient if it takes a while. The questions were fairly standard for a phone interview (what kind of position do I want, am I willing to relocate, etc.). After the questions, she went on in detail for a while about the history of the company, what they do, how it is trying to transition to a tech company, and the work environment. At the end of the interview, she said she would send my information to other people in the company and possibly schedule a video interview for the next week. However, I was emailed the next day saying the hiring team decided to pass on moving forward.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Asurion

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Mateo, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Asurion (San Mateo, CA (US)) in March 2014.

Interview

Had a 3 hours interview with multiple interviewers. Questions were pretty easy and had to answer on the board. No code development was required. Got job offer at the end of the interview

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Asurion (Nashville, TN (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

I met a recruiter at a job fair and they invited me back the next day for a behavioral interview. They called me in for an on-site interview a couple weeks later (in Nashville) where I toured one of the offices and had four interviews with four teams I was being considered for. Got an offer two weeks later.

Interview Questions

• What a problem you faced in a technical project and how did you overcome it?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Asurion (San Mateo, CA (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter and we chatted about the position as well as my qualifications. Then another round with coding challenge - string manipulation. The company has nice office and the interviewers were friendly and knowledgeable. On site with 4 engineers, 3 rounds focus on solving coding challenges and one design question round.

Interview Questions

• Signed NDA. Usual staff - strings, arrays, linked list   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Met at career fair, was invited to interview on campus. No response after the job fair. Still waiting to hear back from them for another interview. People at the booth were friendly and nice.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Asurion.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter. We talked about the position and my experience. Then a phone interview with an easy coding challenge(palindrome). 3 hours video interview with 4 engineers, easy coding challenges, and some javascript questions(scope, closure).

Interview Questions

• easy coding challenges, and some javascript questions(scope, closure).   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sterling, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Asurion (Sterling, VA (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

One Technical Round on Phone and 2 hours of onsite interview . They selected me but then they gave some reasons for rescuing my salary based on my visa status and then HR never replied to me even to discuss . This was unprofessional behavior from them as they never came back to discuss and kept me in dark .

Interview Questions

• Node js , AWS , scaling a system , bit of core java , last experience , half an hour of soft skill experience . There was a remote video call with the Enterprise Architect . 2 small technical rounds of 30 min each   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.