Asurion Supervisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Asurion Supervisor Interview Questions

Interviews at Asurion

2.5

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Asurion (Phoenix, AZ (US)).

Interview

I applied online. Received an email from a recruiter and we set up a phone screening. After the phone screening, I was invited to a face to face interview with two managers from the department I was applying for. They were both casually dressed - one too casually - wearing a t-shirt and jeans.

They asked good questions revolving around metrics, coaching style, etc. One of the managers had her phone with her * with the sound on* and she would glance at the screen whenever it would make a sound, which I found unprofessional. She appeared bored and disengaged throughout the interview.

I was advised I would hear from the recruiter within 24-48 hours. After a week of radio silence, I reached out to the recruiter asking if she could share an update. She replied stating I was not selected for the position.

Another week later I received an automatically generated email from Asurion again advising me I was not selected for the position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to address an employee's performance who wasn't meeting their metrics and how you approached it.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Asurion

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Asurion (Phoenix, AZ (US)) in July 2018.

Interview

There are a 3 different interviews, one with the recruiter. They will setup the next interview with 2 managers in the department you will be working in. The last is with the Director, HR and 1 Operations Manager in that same department. After those if you are hired the recruiting will contact you to provide an offer then you work with an On-boarding Concierge to complete all the required new hire documentation. You will need to complete a background check, employment verification, and drug test before you can start.

Interview Questions

• How do you motivate your team?   1 Answer

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Asurion (Nashville, TN (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

I was first contacted by a recruiter via email and had a phone conversation with him same day to go over job details, etc. During the initial call I was told to complete a video interview. I was contacted next day with an interview date.
    The face to face interview was pretty straight forward, well organized and started on time. I had to meet with two sets of people including HR, hiring manager and dept. director.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time that you had to deal with a difficult situation. how did you handle it and what was the outcome?   Answer Question
    • What type of leader are you and what are some of your go to leadership tools?   Answer Question

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Interview

The interview process consisted of three interviews. One on the phone and two in person. Phone lasted thirty minutes. Took recruiter a while to get back to me but once she did it was pretty quick

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Asurion (Nashville, TN (US)).

Interview

When you sign in, they sit you down with several other people and tell you that you are all interviewing for the same job. You can see everyone in the room visibly give up as they are basically told that they are nothing special.

They invited me in for an interview due to my qualifications. They kept me on sight for two hours. HR was very professional and helpful. I somehow feel like they were fighting against negative reviews on Monster and Glassdoor. Both interviewers treated me like a kid fresh out of high school. The hiring manager was the worst part of the interview. Very unprofessional and made me despise the company in less than five seconds. This person flat out said I was not qualified and not a good fit. This person briefly glanced at my resume. They must have already made up their mind earlier in the day. The manager was in a hurry to go home for the day. Once it was all said and done, an HR representative asked me how I felt about the process. I wanted to tell them to get rid of some people in management, but Im obviously more professional than them.

Don't waste your time if you worked hard on your education. They hire HR people with degrees in basket weaving and operations managers who can't tell you the difference between quantitative and qualitative analysis. I feel sorry for the representatives that have to apologize for this company everyday.

They tell you who you are interviewing with, so look them up on LinkedIn and see what they majored in. Its fun to bring it up to them when they make it evident that they wasted your time. Pay attention to the negative reviews on this website and write down any red flag patterns you see.

Interview Questions

• All situational. Look up the SMART interview method and understand that your resume, experience and eduaction means nothing. You are just another box to check off.   1 Answer

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Asurion (Nashville, TN (US)) in December 2014.

Interview

They interview based on coaching method and experience. What is your coaching style, give basic examples to scenario based interview questions. Scenarios have to do with struggling agents and how you hold them accountable to their commitments, how you deliver tough to accept organizational changes that you may/may not fully agree with.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a basic tough decision to explain and motivate your team to perform to a new business decision that you do not agree with.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.