Asurion Technical Support Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Asurion Technical Support Interview Questions

Interviews at Asurion

2.1

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Asurion (Atlanta, GA (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

You have to take an assessment. Once you get passed that,You had to answer pre interview question. They ask you questions and then record your answers using your voice. If you pass that You are ready to schedule a video interview.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to see something to someone?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Asurion

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Asurion (Las Vegas, NV (US)) in July 2020.

Interview

The recruiter was pleasant, and the interview .process went smooth and easy. The questions were to describe day to day customer processs. I was advised that I would be advancing to a video interview due to covid followed up by email with remaining instructions and confirmation of interview time.

Interview Questions

• What does customer service mean to me, and how would I describe going above and beyond for a customer?   Answer Question

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Asurion (Orlando, FL (US)) in July 2019.

Interview

There were 2 parts. Phone interview and if successful you are set up with a date for a face to face interview. The process is straight forward. During the phone interview technical questions are asked, but it's nothing too difficult.

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Asurion (Houston, TX (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

You have to be honest, study about the job, please be clean and neat. Be on time. When you there keep eye to eye contact sit up straight and off your phone. Listen and answer ever question to the best way you can.

Technical Support Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Asurion.

Interview

Recruiting was fast. Drug test was done. Talked to two people and that was it! All paperwork has to be notarized. I just did mine at my bank. I had to go to a place for i9 verification too. It was pretty simple.

Technical Support Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Asurion.

Interview

The entire process took about 2 weeks and when training started everything seemed to breeze by quickly. There's alot of information to learn but if you pay attention to the tools they show you, you'll be a star

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had a problem with a coworker. How did you guys resolve it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Asurion (Phoenix, AZ (US)) in November 2013.

Interview

the first interview was with the hiring agency and then I interviewed with a manager. she was very professional and once the interview was completed we made a personal connection as well

Interview Questions

• they do ask some questions that have to do with software and phones and things like that. but they do offer great training   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.