Asurion Technical Support Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Asurion Technical Support Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Asurion

2.4

Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Altoona, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Asurion (Altoona, PA (US)) in August 2015.

Interview

One phone interview about a month after I had applied and forgot about it. They hired me almost immediately after the phone interview. Through there disorganization and lack of caring my start date was moved back a month.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Asurion

Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Asurion (Phoenix, AZ (US)) in November 2016.

Interview

I've never done a review online for a company, and definitely not for an interviewing process, but let me say that my experience was not only very unprofessional, but the recruiter did not take notes about anything I answered, as his laptop was "frozen", but he was replying to his team on the floor and telling me how annoying one of his teammates were, because she was bipolar. The questions he asked me were irrelevant to the job functions and he ended up telling me that he had purchased drugs from a another employee. Not only was I turned off at the entire process, but this turned me off from the company overall. I was told the week before to have three resumes prepared as I would be interviewed by multiple hiring managers, but it was only one. On top of that, he told me he was really the only hiring manager who mattered. You guys need a reevaluation of who you put in power. Overall, the experience was terrible and if I was offered the position I would've passed it up and told my 7k+ friends and family who reside in AZ to do the same if offered a position, ONLY because the hiring process is crap.

Interview Questions

• Name 2 new gadgets you would like to see yourself own?   1 Answer

Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Asurion (Nashville, TN (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

After the online application there is a phone interview, followed by an online assessment, followed by an in person interview dependent upon your grade on the assessment. It was not a terribly long process, but it is helpful to study the stars method of interview questions.

Interview Questions

• How have you helped someone with a technical problem they were having...walk me through it step by step.   Answer Question

Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Asurion (Nashville, TN (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

Fantastic interview! Felt like I've known my interviewer for a lifetime. I knew I had a 5 year old scrape on my background. He said since I wont deal in money or customer financial information, they "might" overlook that since (he said) I was more than qualified for the position based on previous relevant work history.........WRONG! Apparently it did not matter to them that I've been hired by previous companies despite a crape on my background and was given a chance. Not Asurion! I guess they would rather settle for less qualified folks with a clean and spotless background.....

Interview Questions

• How would you help a customer link his phone to his vehicle Bluetooth   1 Answer

Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Asurion (Phoenix, AZ (US)) in July 2018.

Interview

The interview process was fast, professional, it made feel as if I belonged there and believe I was serving a good purpose by helping other individuals. I'm looking forward to starting !

Interview Questions

• How did I deal with certain situation dealing with people or feeling under pressure   Answer Question

Technical Support Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Asurion in July 2018.

Interview

Interview was great and smooth both over the phone and in person, even was offered the position and accepted offer but i've been waiting over a month and still no follow up to start background check. Called talent team and emailed them with no response to email and talked to 7 different representatives who could not help me and gave no information regarding when I would be contacted.

Interview Questions

• Questions regarding experience and a few general knowledge questions relating to the position.   Answer Question

Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Asurion (Las Vegas, NV (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

I have not had my interview yet. It's coming up and I came here to check on the company. Once I have my official interview which is coming up I will come back and let you know how it goes.

Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Asurion (Nashville, TN (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

Long. 2 part process phone interview and onsite interview Before the interviews had to take an online assessment about computers and phones. It took a full month to hear back that I was hired. They call you and send email to complete the hiring process.

Interview Questions

• What type of apps do you like? What mobile phones do you prefer? Technical questions...   Answer Question

Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Asurion (Dallas, TX (US)) in June 2018.

Interview

The 1st interview was a phone interview. Then I was scheduled for a virtual interview with the hiring manager about 4 days after the initial interview and with email instructions on how to set up for the virtual interview.

Interview Questions

• What are some of the pros and cons of working from home?   Answer Question

Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Asurion (Nashville, TN (US)) in June 2018.

Interview

I went through 5 different people including 1 interview over the phone. I feel like I wasted my time because 1 recruiter said he would hire me and then I never heard back from him, and I got with somebody else and I had to do the whole process over again. Just a waste of my whole month, good thing is they were very polite people.

Interview Questions

• Which phone do you perfer? Androids or IPhones? And why?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.