Asurion Work At Home Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Asurion Work At Home Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Asurion

2.4

Work At Home Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Asurion in February 2014.

Interview

The entire process took about a week and consisted of three phone interviews.

Interview Questions

• What is one thing a co worker asked you to do that was unethical and how did you respond?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation take it or decline

Other Interview Reviews for Asurion

Work At Home Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Asurion (Charlotte, NC (US)) in April 2014.

Interview

Applied and had an interview scheduled a week later over the phone. Basic interview questions. It seemed the person on the other end was reading from a script maybe also employed by an outside service to interview over the phone. She said she would pass me on to her hiring manager and scheduled a time a couple days later to speak. They were both very nice and asked basic interview questions and how you would handle certain situations.

Interview Questions

• "How did you handle an unethical coworker and what did you do differently?"   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation set hourly rate of 9.50/hr. They verify in each phone interview that you are satisfied with this non-negotiable rate too.

Work At Home Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Asurion.

Interview

I went through an interview with the first hiring manager and she was a bit weird. She kept throwing around big words and sounded unnatural like she was reading off of a script. I then was called back the next day by a hiring manager and he was nice but they said the interview was 45min to an hour and he kept me on the interview much longer then that. He had a pleasant attitude and seemed to be a nice guy. The thing I found disturbing is that he said there was job stability but I read a lot of reviews about this company paying people off. So that's one strike against this company because it seems they like to lie to people in order for them to come on board. The benefits sound nice but if he lied about the jog stability, he could be lying about the benefits. I'm just going to have to wait a bit and see if this company stands by what they say. If not then I'm not quitting my day job. lol ;)

Interview Questions

• Wanted a total break down from beginning to end about the functions of jobs I did well over 8 years ago. Really?!!   Answer Question

Work At Home Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jackson, MS (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Asurion (Jackson, MS (US)) in August 2014.

Interview

The interview process was not bad. They were very professional. I was sent an email and information on what to do. The interview process was not too long. Answered a few questions.

Interview Questions

• Providing customer service.   1 Answer

Work At Home Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

Received a call from a recruiter and answered a few basic questions. Was then scheduled to do a video interview with the hiring manager a week later. On the day on the video interview I joined the room 10 minutes early. The hiring manager never joined the room. After 45 minutes of waiting I tried calling the number I was provided to reschedule the interview to see what happened. No response. After numerous calls and emails with no response, I received an email about 2 weeks later saying they have filled at the work at home positions at the current time.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you were put in a difficult situation and how did you handle it   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative (Work At Home) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Asurion (Nashville, TN (US)) in May 2014.

Interview

Process begins with an online assessment and proceeds to a phone interview. During the phone interview you are asked if you have ever preformed troubleshooting and other questions to gauge your ability to troubleshoot over the phone. There is a second phone interview with more detailed service and job related questions and if you pass the second call you receive an offer. There is a required background check, I-9 verification, and drug test.

Negotiation

no negotiation phase

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.