Atlas Copco Interview Questions

Updated 8 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Atlas Copco

2.9
HardAverageEasy
Found 140 candidate interviews
Atlas Copco
Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Atlas Copco

Interview

The interview process consists of Technical Tests and PI test which later moves to technical discussions rounds and ends with discussion with grueling HR round where they test and make sure you stay with company for longer duration.

Interview Questions
  • Why we should hire you?
    Answer Question
Anonymous Employee in London, England, England
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Atlas Copco (London, England, England) in Apr 2021

Interview

Group task with 3 other applicants followed by presentation on the task that was emailed to us before the group activity. Preparation is key to look good. Get to know the staff really well and had a Q&A with current intern student.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brussels, Brussels
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Atlas Copco (Brussels, Brussels) in Mar 2021

Interview

You will have a first touch with an HR to check your motivations and goals. Then two interviews with two different team leaders. The last step is an interview with the vice president engineering.

Interview Questions
  • The team leader interview is really technical. You will get some engineering related questions depending on the position you applied for. The aim is to see how you look for the solution. One question I had : in the case of a heat exchanger, give me the parameters you would give to the supplier to get the piece you need for your setup.
Atlas Copco
Application

I interviewed at Atlas Copco

Interview

Initial screening was done by resume shortlisting. Next round was of group discussion of 5 people in each team. Next was the combined technical and managerial interview round by board people.

Interview Questions
Atlas Copco
Application

I interviewed at Atlas Copco

Interview

The interview process was good, I was asked general questions about my education, activities, and technology knowledge. overall a professional experience where they didn't make me nervous and made the process easy.

Interview Questions
Atlas Copco
Anonymous Employee in Pune
Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Atlas Copco (Pune) in Feb 2021

Interview

Take 1 month for interview. offered 6% hike and 20 vc , and every company cheated it. and saying you not performing well, my pay and for my pay we have worked. and 7 never get full vc and never get above 40% even big IT company stop vc becy mostly cheated by company.

Atlas Copco
Application

I interviewed at Atlas Copco

Interview

Detailed interview process. Had a panel of 3 .Was asked about my projects in detail. Technical and HR interviews were taken together in a go. Interviewers Question particularly about future career plans

Interview Questions
Atlas Copco
Application

I interviewed at Atlas Copco

Interview

It was quick and not too many rounds. The aptitude tests have also a good length and all relevant parties attended all rounds. Also the decision making was fast. Would recommend

Interview Questions
Atlas Copco
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Atlas Copco

Interview

It was an on-campus interview process. Those who cleared the GD round and fit in the eligibility criteria were called for the interview. The panelist checked the technical knowledge as well as the personality skills.

Interview Questions
Atlas Copco
Anonymous Employee in Wilrijk, Antwerp
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Atlas Copco (Wilrijk, Antwerp) in Jan 2021

Interview

Goed, snelle procedure. 3 gesprekken en dan offer. Soms moet je ook testen doen. Lees de website en kijk goed wat je kan gebruiken. Verder moet je uiteraard interesse tonen in wat ze doen.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 140 Interviews

Popular Careers with Atlas Copco Job Seekers