Atlas Copco Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 12 Feb 2019

2.9

Sort:

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Garland, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Atlas Copco (Garland, TX (US)) in November 2015.

Interview

Three people interviewed me in a room, each person asking questions about my experiences and things related to my resume. After the interview, they gave a tour around the office. They showed me the machines the company is developing.

Senior Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rock Hill, SC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Atlas Copco (Rock Hill, SC (US)) in August 2013.

Interview

Applied online. I had an invite to drive 3 hours to go interview... took it. No travel expenses covered. This was a Monday. Tuesday they called to ask if I could drive up another 3 hours to meet on Friday. It was pretty abrupt and not very considerate in retrospect. First interview took about 1 hour with 2 people. Second round took more like 3 hours and a plant tour. Met and interviewed the plant manager on the second round.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Did not negotiate pay but did move on the vacation time.

Manufacturing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Garland, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Atlas Copco (Garland, TX (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

It took a week to get the interview and then get the decision. Was interviewed by the project team lead and HR. The interview was in person, as I was a local candidate.

Interview Questions

• Question base on my previous experience   1 Answer

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rock Hill, SC (US)

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Atlas Copco (Rock Hill, SC (US)).

Interview

Recruited by head hunter, had multiple phone interviews with business area managers and VP. I was given several personality tests. When I voiced concerns about corporate culture I was given more tests specifically tied to this metric, it was determined I was a good fit for the company despite the fact that I was not the most qualified candidate. Total of 5 calls with recruiter, 3 calls with product manager, 3 calls with regional VP, 1 face-to-face with business line manager, 6 personality tests, and one video conference with regional VP before being hired. It was a 3 month long process, but was extremely worth while in convincing both parties that my employment was a good decision.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Production Control Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Atlas Copco.

Interview

I applied online and got a call a week or two later to schedule an in-person interview. The interview consisted of three people in the department I was applying for. They emailed me a week or two later offering the position.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Atlas Copco (Houston, TX (US)) in January 2012.

Interview

Two phone interviews followed by a Skype interview then one final in-person interview. Talked to both managers I would directly work with then final interview was with both. Phone screens mostly dealt with technical knowledge, what systems you have used, what work you've done before. Skype and in-person were more personality based.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions from a book basically. Read up on common ones online and expect the questions dealing more with how you deal in a stressful situation and with conflict management.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation phase whatsoever. Take it or leave it policy.

Controls Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn Hills, MI (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Atlas Copco (Auburn Hills, MI (US)) in October 2012.

Interview

First there is an in-person interview with the Engineering Manager or one or two of the senior controls engineers. To impress the controls engineers, have a background that shows you are competent with Controls Engineering in general and have an interest in the product. If you are selected, HR will contact you. The HR manager is fierce but if you stand your ground, you can get a negotiation out of her.

Interview Questions

• You won't be "tested" during your interview. However, it will help if you have a background using Allen-Bradley products and can CAD your own electrical drawings.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was a battle ground but I was able to negotiate a 10 percent sign-on bonus and 10% increase from the base salary.

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY (US)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Atlas Copco (Louisville, KY (US)) in January 2013.

Interview

Informal meetings with Zone manager (hiring manager) in a hotel lobby and met for dinner for 2nd interview. 3rd interview was with a coworker over the phone which was also very informal.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions about experience. We wanted to know what kind of fit we would be for each other. Is Atlas Copco good for me, am I good for Atlas Copco?   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Garland, TX (US)

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Atlas Copco (Garland, TX (US)) in January 2008.

Interview

good interview one on one. questions were the standard. People were nice. did not take to long to finish the interview. it was nice that they made their decision quickly, that was a plus. I really though that they did a good job making me confortable during the interview.

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Atlas Copco.

Interview

The interviewers gave me some information about what they do, and described the task that I will be performing if I get hired. They then took me on a facility tour.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Atlas Copco?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.