Atlas Copco Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Atlas Copco Interview Questions

Interviews at Atlas Copco

2.9

Bookkeeper Interview

Interview

Very informative HR personnel, the interview went very well positive. The office setting was very nice, pleasant and comfortable. The office looks like a very nice place to work.

Interview Questions

• My reason for working with the company.   1 Answer

Sales Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Atlas Copco.

Interview

I had three phone interviews, one with HR and two with regional managers. Following that I had a in person interview in a different region then I would be working but the person I interviewed with had the same job I was applying for.

Interview Questions

• What would somebody close to you say your biggest weakness is and why   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Voorheesville, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Atlas Copco (Voorheesville, NY (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

The interview was one on one and was pretty brief, they asked about technical experience and extracurricular activities. Mostly asked me to expand on the info outlined in my resume. Nothing out of the ordinary or unexpected.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your extracurricular activities and how they may contribute to your success as an employee?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Atlas Copco.

Interview

Phone interview for both interviews due to me being out of state at the time. Asked technical questions about computers/programming. Wanted to know if I was okay with traveling.

Went through a recruiter who helped me with some of the interview questions.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rock Hill, SC (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Atlas Copco (Rock Hill, SC (US)).

Interview

Got a call from HR, they ask you few basic questions, had an on-site interview 2 days later, and the interview was great, technical as well behavioral questions were asked. mostly focused on behavioral.

Interview Questions

• mention one thing from your life that you would never want to go back and do again   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Atlas Copco (Chicago, IL (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

The process is very long and costly. Travel time to office which is expected, but no updates. I felt I was led on for over 4weeks as if I still had a shot at the job.

Production Control Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Atlas Copco.

Interview

I applied online and got a call a week or two later to schedule an in-person interview. The interview consisted of three people in the department I was applying for. They emailed me a week or two later offering the position.

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn Hills, MI (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Atlas Copco (Auburn Hills, MI (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

Great people had a great interview. The manager I interviewed with was very friendly. I enjoyed the people as well. They gave me a tour of the area I would be working. If you are confident in your knowledge they will be able to tell.

Interview Questions

• Some technical questions about the position. The manager I interviewed with was very friendly. I enjoyed the people as well. They gave me a tour of the area I would be working. If you are confident in your knowledge they will be able to tell.   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Atlas Copco.

Interview

The interviewers gave me some information about what they do, and described the task that I will be performing if I get hired. They then took me on a facility tour.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Atlas Copco?   1 Answer

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rock Hill, SC (US)

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Atlas Copco (Rock Hill, SC (US)).

Interview

Recruited by head hunter, had multiple phone interviews with business area managers and VP. I was given several personality tests. When I voiced concerns about corporate culture I was given more tests specifically tied to this metric, it was determined I was a good fit for the company despite the fact that I was not the most qualified candidate. Total of 5 calls with recruiter, 3 calls with product manager, 3 calls with regional VP, 1 face-to-face with business line manager, 6 personality tests, and one video conference with regional VP before being hired. It was a 3 month long process, but was extremely worth while in convincing both parties that my employment was a good decision.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.