Atos Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Atos Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Atos

2.6

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Princeton, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Atos (Princeton, NJ (US)) in November 2016.

Interview

Fairly straightforward. I was given a case study which I had to solve for 30 mins and present my finding s to the person who was interviewing me.
Then they asked me some questions on my resume, and finally, I asked them questions.
I was finally given offer after 2 months of my interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Atos

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Atos in March 2018.

Interview

No room for re-hire employees , HR and Tower Mangers treat like re-hires are doing wrong re-joining the organisation after all rounds completed. They should take interview in the first place if they don't want to hire their ex employees.

Interview Questions

• How much was your CTC at the time when you left the organisation   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Atos (Pune) in February 2017.

Interview

Telephonic round was conducted to make sure i am selected.
    Basic AD concepts and Core Knowledge was tested. Interview was for about 30-40 minutes.
    AD Replication , Group Policy and Slow Logon

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nyon (Switzerland)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Atos (Nyon (Switzerland)).

Interview

I was contacted through LinkedIn for a position in the French part of Switzerland. The first interview was easy. It was more about my motivation. The second interview was a technical interview with tricky question regarding technical knowledge and different situation in a project. Last interview was with a manager to discuss the process and client's project

Interview Questions

• question regarding your experience in your different project   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Atos (London, England (UK)) in June 2016.

Interview

I was approached through Linkedin for a role and after 2 screening telephone calls i then had a face to face interview and on the spot case study. This was then followed by a final interview with the partner of the team that i would be joining

Interview Questions

• Competency based questions, asking for examples of when you've demonstrated certain skills   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Atos (London, England (UK)) in March 2015.

Interview

Telephone interview, followed by invitation to present in person on a topic of their choice advised a few days in advance. Followed by a senior consultant face to face interview, followed by a partner interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

2 weeks before offer made, negotiated over the telephone by an HR representative.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warsaw (Poland)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Atos (Warsaw (Poland)) in January 2017.

Interview

Recruitment process consisted of 2 stages: telephone interview (40 minutes) and recruitment day (5 hours). The first stage was related to experience, CV quesstions, motivation, expectations, etc. The second included presentation (earlier prepared at home) and interview (education, experience, fit).

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to work at Atos?
      Why do you appreciate influence of digital technology on business strategy?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Atos (Bengaluru) in April 2013.

Interview

When I went there I had realized that it's a walk in and about 100 + people were already there. Fortunately I was called for 1st round interview with 1 hour and subsequently the 2nd round with in next 30 min. Immediately the HR round was arranged. the entire process got over in 2 hrs. Time was managed reasonably well. However the interview place was done in an open cafeteria where others can see and hear what the guys are talking. Every cafeteria table was utilized in the interview and there was no privacy even during the HR discussion

Interview Questions

• routine questions about your current role and work with very little emphasis on technical. probably they wanted to complete the interview for all in the same day   Answer Question

Negotiation

I got what I had asked for. mostly they try to accommodate your expectation unless it is unreasonable.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Atos (London, England (UK)) in April 2013.

Interview

The process is the same for almost every people. After the phone interview, it starts with an AC including a personal interview and presentation. The case for the presentation is always the same. You should try to find it our in advance. If successful you have an interview with a partner which is the final one.

Interview Questions

• The critical point is to convince the partner you are the right choice. My partner was friendly and didn't make any specific terrible question.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Atos (London, England (UK)) in July 2014.

Interview

Via a referral by a current employee, the company's recruitment team were fast to get in touch. The first interview, a face-to-face session was arranged within a week or two.

During this first interview, a 2 hour session - I was given a case study to prepare and present, along with a follow-up question session. The case study itself was generic and not specific to the role I was applying to, so I had to cater the case study towards my skills and the role. The interview was wrapped up with some questions around competency and experience with a short period for personal questions. The structure of this session was adequate, although at times it felt rushed and I quickly ran out of time to ask my questions in full. I also got the impression that I was perhaps detracting from other activities. As such, some of the answers to my questions seemed slightly rushed and incomplete. My impression of the company was therefore perhaps not as the interviewers would have wanted to portray.

Within a few days, I was asked to return for a second and final interview with a Managing Partner. This interview was a lot less formal and more so of a discussion. Topics covered spanned from my experience, projects I had worked on and pipeline of the consulting department, progression and expectation given employment of 3-5 years. It was refreshing to have a more down-to-earth discussion rather than a very formal Q&A session as most interviews are. *Thumbs up*

Interview Questions

• There were no particularly difficult or unexpected questions.
      - Case study
      - Questions on approach
      - Competency / experience questions
      - Personal questions   Answer Question

Although I was made a good offer by the company. I had decided to decline.

My reasons for this were mainly to do with the level of interaction I had come across throughout the interview process. I had found that people were either rather stern, distant and not very welcoming (2nd interviewer the exception). One recruiter's voicemail read "Please leave a VERY brief message!". I felt the employees did not portray the company in its best light and customer service focus was not present. This is perhaps reflected in the companies public profile and reputation.

Other reasons included interview questions not being answered fully and therefore not inspiring confidence i.e. proactive learning and development opportunities, maturity of the department and learning a solid, consistent methodology to work from. The process was rather inefficient in that I had to provide information time and time again. That didn't give me the correct impression for how projects may run.

Out of courtesy, upon request I had provided this further feedback to which the recruiter responding with a statement which took me back "...I have made them aware – not that I completely agree particularly around any points but I do not prefer to have debates...".

The opportunity was certainly not for me.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.