Atos Finance Graduate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Atos Finance Graduate Interview Questions

Interviews at Atos

3.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Atos (London, England (UK)) in November 2018.

Interview

Did a range of tests online then invited to a video interview with an automated system. That bit was a bit unusual as your not talking to an actual person.
Then I was invited to the assessment center. This was overall a positive experience. I started the day by meeting other candidates then was given an individual timetable for my day.
My day started with the group task. here we were given emails to read and then to discuss and do a presentation, I thought this bit was the hardest as it was quite time pressured and didnt have time to read it all (should have got extra time due to being dyslexic but they forgot). I then had a break then 2 back to back interviews, the first (shorter) was competency based and the second (longer) was about why finance and why Atos. I then had another break and then had 50 mins to read a case study and prepare a individual presentation. we then had lunch and met previous graduates and then did the presentation in front of one interviewer.

This experience was very organised and everyone there was very friendly and helpful.

Interview Questions

• Why atos?
    Why finance?
    Tell me a time you planned something?
    ...   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Atos

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Atos (London, England (UK)) in February 2018.

Interview

Initially applied online, got through initial stages,, followed by a video interview. Asked several strength based questions, competency based questions and why I wanted to work in this sector/at ATOS.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Atos (London, England (UK)) in November 2017.

Interview

Filled in an application form online, then did verbal, numerical and logical reasoning tests, before a video interview. For the interview, a recording would play of someone asking you a question, then you would have 30 seconds thinking time and either 3 or 5 minutes to answer.

Finance Graduate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Atos in October 2017.

Interview

Standard form to apply. Then you had to pass numerical and verbal reasoning tests. Then a competency based video interview. Everything was explained properly and they even gave you tips on how to answer the questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a situation where you had incomplete information and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.