Atos-Syntel Senior Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

2.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Atos-Syntel (Gurgaon, Haryana) in January 2014.

Interview

Initial Screening, Client Interview, HR Interview, Salary Negotiations, there were many approvals required from Syntel end to release the offer, Client also interviews the prospective candidate and without his consent, it is not possible to get selected.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Atos-Syntel

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Atos-Syntel (Chennai) in November 2010.

Interview

The first round consists of a telephonic interview with a junior level associate
    The second round is a 1:1 where in you are asked to come to the Syntel facility. ( This 1:1 could be over telephone from within the Syntel premisis)
    The third round is by the HR mainly negotiating your pay packet
    The fourth is the background check

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Its plain bargaining - Syntel does not have professionals to doing this task of speaking to a prospective employee. If you think that you have a great resume and intend to sell yourself here ...this is would be my advice - The strength of the negotiation lies in the tenacity of the negotiator.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.