Atos Systems Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 16 Mar 2019

2.8

13 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Atos (Arlington, TX (US)) in April 2012.

Interview

there was only one interview and it was over the phone. offer was made the next day. during the interview there were few questions about my experience. no technical questions. it was a good experience.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Atos

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Atos (London, England (UK)) in March 2015.

Interview

First round was a telephone interview which was competency based. Example questions: Why Atos? Why technology? What do you know about our competitors? This was followed by a long wait (3 months?) with no updates. Received a call around March time to discuss specific locations and roles available there. This was followed by another long wait before an assessment centre date was confirmed for the role I was applying for.

Assessment centre was at their office in London, there were 8 candidates, half applying for technology roles and the other half for business roles. There was a group exercise which involved a case study and presentation, 2 interviews, an informal networking lunch, and lastly an individual case study with 10 minute presentation (followed by Q&A).

The people were friendly and the atmosphere relaxed. Had the chance to speak to two people currently on the grad scheme during the lunch.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to manage your time efficiently? How did you manage it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Atos (Bengaluru) in May 2015.

Interview

I got a call from a job board in Bangalore, they asked me to come to their electronic city office.

I reached there @9 am and there were about 75 candidates from my technologies(C#)

There were 4 rounds:
    1. Technical written round- The all 35 questions were from C# and .NET framework basics but negative marking were there.
    2. Technical F2F round- The panel( 2 person) asked me questions related to oops(most no of questions), C# and .net framework. All the questions were basics.
    3. Managerial round- The manager just asked me to explain my project in details(from requirement gathering to code review)
    4. HR round- It was a telephonic round and i found it just a formality , mainly it was the salary discussion round.

After one week of HR round i got the offer letter.

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Atos (Gurgaon, Haryana) in April 2012.

Interview

My profile was picked from Job portal. They arranged the technical discussion rounds (4 rounds in total). As the job location was NCR and I was in Bangalore, it was all through telecon.

Interview Questions

• Versions of SNMP and the technical difference.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Atos (Bengaluru) in April 2012.

Interview

1 written round, 1 technical round and 1 HR round. The written round comprised of questions related to C++ programming. Technical round was again pertaining to C++ programming. HR round consisted of basic questions like about me etc.

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Atos (Pune) in March 2012.

Interview

Held in Pune. Written test followed by technical interview and then HR
    Technical interview focused on Fundamentals of C++ , Design patterns , Multi threading.
    Technical interview was taken by only 1 person.
    Seemed pretty good

Systems Engineer Interview

Interview

All my interview rounds were telephonic except the final one. The technical round was conducted by onshore technical team.

Interview Questions

• Nothing as such. I was absolutely perfect for this position & so was hired.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Always ask for the best & trust me, you will get the best.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Atos (Bengaluru) in August 2013.

Interview

I got the call for interview from a consultancy through naukri.
    The first round was a written test on a Saturday (incl. Tech and Apti). Got an email that I have cleared the written round on Wednesday, the next week and i was called for a F2F interview on coming Saturday. I was told that there is gonna be 4 rounds namely 2 Tech rounds, 1 managerial and 1 HR round.

The interview was quite easy. Basics were asked in the Tech-1 round and lasted for 20 mins.
    Project related ques and more in depth tech ques were asked in the Tech-2 round and lasted for about 30-40 mins.
    In managerial round, the manager asked me some ques to test my behavioral skills and gave me apti ques to solve on chess board no of squares, moving train ques and matrix program etc.. Then he explained about the kind of work that is done at Siemens and everything. It lasted for around 45-55 mins
    Then the HR round was just a formality and it lasted for 15 mins.
    They got an appl form filled from me and then I was sent home that I would receive an email shortly.

After two weeks wait, I got a salary break up letter for which an acceptance was needed to get the final offer letter. After another week the offer letter was emailed.

Interview Questions

• How many squares in a chess board   2 Answers

Negotiation

No negotiation!

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Atos (Mumbai).

Interview

Generally they will post the Job requirements on Job portals or they will arrange a walk-in interview on weekends. Mostly probably they will put the requirements into their own career portal and will give preference to internally recommended candidates

Interview Questions

• Asked me about my previous experience. Technical round was longer and they covered almost everything on my resume. They will start with basic concepts and will stretch it till you run out of answers.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Atos (Mumbai).

Interview

for fresh graduates Aptitude test is the first round - this is difficult.
    they will tell you right away if you cleared it or not.
    After that a technical round and a HR round will be conducted.
    Interview process for freshers are not too difficult but for experienced professionals the technical round is difficult ( depending on department)

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.