Atrient Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Atrient Interview Questions

Interviews at Atrient

2.5

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Atrient.

Interview

Very streamlined and project management related questions. Behavioral questions were asked. Questions related to key PMBOK concepts were there. Long but very interesting interview. Just one round of interviews. Prepare for key project management concepts before interview.

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Atrient.

Interview

It was odd to start with. The person didn't ask me questions about me but more about the company I was working for. I thought they just wanted to find stuff out at first. When we kept to the next person I figured the first person didn't know what to ask.

Interview Questions

• They asked about man holes. Why are the round. Had to google it later. (Its so they don't fall in)   Answer Question

Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Atrient (Las Vegas, NV (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

Met at the office, interviewed by COO accompanied by Marketing Manager and HR representative. The whole interview felt very casual. It was more conversational and less interrogative. I was given a tour of the office and a brief walk through of the products. Within the same visit, I had a separate interview with the CEO. Overall, the interview took about two hours which seemed very long to me.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your current work duties. Why are you leaving your current job? Did you get a chance to look at our website? Was walked through different products and told how each operates, then asked to recite the process of each product.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Atrient (Hyderabad) in December 2018.

Interview

The way Hr recruiter conducted the interview is very nice and professional.I attended multiple company interviews but this company interview process will never hesitate the employees.
    Interviews conducted on time and continues followup by the Hr

Interview Questions

• Interview process is easy they are focusing theoretical knowledge.Just they are checking employee can do their work or not   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.