Attra Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Attra

2.8

Assistant Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Attra (Bengaluru) in February 2018.

Interview

i cleared the first round from bjs training institute, after 3 days they scheduled my next round that is GD, i even cleared that. After 2 weeks they called me for technical round, they were searching for testing engineers, and not for developer, since i dint know testing i was not selected.

Assistant Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Attra (Bengaluru) in August 2016.

Interview

I was called through elitmus. The process took 2 days.The first round was the GD round and they formed groups of around 14. The topic given to my group was quite easy (Which one is best : Mall shopping, street shopping or online shopping?).I was selected for next round and they ask to leave.The second round was scheduled on the next day itself. 2nd and round was TR and 3rd was also TR but the interviewer was not so interested in technical stuff.He asked some puzzles.The HR was not present at that day so they asked to leave and told to carry all the original documents for the HR round and to join on the same day.But I didn't go because 3 years bond is not very healthy for me as being a fresher.

Interview Questions

• The interviewer was very friendly , she asked everthing that was metioned in my resume. She asked to write any sorting algorithm, prime number program, and ofcourse she wanted to know everything about project, even how many days the project took to be completed and how many people were involved and etc.She asked me the programming language I am very comfortable for.In my case, it is C , so she asked few questions on pointers, what is a pointer?, how it works?, why do we use it?,and some questions on operating system like drawback of round robin. It was all about 1st round and yes I think it took a long time to be completed.But believe me, it was quite easy. Then 2nd round was also TR but the interview asked me to tell my introduction and after that some puzzles, and why I want to join this company and weekness and I can say it was a TR cum managerial round. That is all about the 2nd one. I hope It will help you guys.   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Attra.

Interview

I applied through fresher world. They conducted GD round first and I got selected for the technical round. They asked us to wait for the next round but after one hour, Hr came and asked us to leave for the day because of some reason. She told us to wait for her email to attend the next round.

Didn't get her email till date.

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Attra.

Interview

Two round of interview, first over the phone and second was face to face. Mostly related to the domain and what profile they are offering. HR round was over the phone as well. Offer was made within 3 days after the HR round.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Attra.

Interview

The Interview Process was quite easy.First round was GD then second technical followed by managerial and HR round.If your basics are clear and you are confident then you are good to go.
    The worst thing is three years bond for freshers.Other than that it's quite good.The interviewers were very supportive and the Interview process went smoothely.

Application

Interview

I got the interview through recruitment agency. The interview had three rounds. First was Group Decision followed by 2 Technical Interview then final HR round.

I was selected in the first round of the technical interview itself as the interviewer was quite impressed with my coding skills.

I declined the off as it had a bond of 3 years.

Interview Questions

• They asked me questions related to my project, then some easy programming questions to print different triangle pattern and some puzzles. All the questions were very basic.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Attra (Bengaluru) in July 2016.

Interview

There were 5 rounds
    First round was a online aptitude test, followed by group discussion on general topics, the topic for my group was social media. The 3rd round and 4th were technical interview, where basics of C and Java were asked. The final round was an HR round wherein your personal details would be asked.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Attra (Bengaluru).

Interview

Total 3 rounds.
    1st round was basic screening. Asked about my project and academic interests in college.

2nd round was technical round. Very basic and easy questions only in this round.

3rd round was HR round, routine HR questions in this round.

Interview Questions

• Swapping variables with and without using third variable.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Attra (Bengaluru) in July 2012.

Interview

first round was aptitude test
    then was face to face technical round
    last was HR round
    interview was smooth
    question were based on engineering background and fresher level
    technical and functional skill set were tested

Interview Questions

• Basic software development questions
      Questions on C,C++
      They asked to write a code based on the output they expected
      Logic and programming related questions   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Attra (Bengaluru).

Interview

I applied through freshersworld in December. First was online test comprising of 60 questions in 60 mins.

Questions were from quants, logical and verbal.

Next after 2 weeks we had Group Discussion round. Topic for us was "Do you think the Indian weddings should be a bit less noisy?"

One more topic for other batch was "who is responsible for eve teasing: boy or girl"

Awaiting for next round.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.