Audi of America Interview Questions

Updated 10 Dec 2018

To filter interviews, or .
Found 10 of over 10 interviews

2.4
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Audi of America

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Audi of America (Herndon, VA) in Oct 2018

Interview

The interview process was very lengthy and there was a substantial lack of follow up for the duration of the interviewing process. My original interview was on 10/17/2018, 2nd interview was on 11/9/2018 and I was unofficially notified 12/9/2018 that I wasn't selected. I sent a follow up email on 11/27 (three weeks after the 2nd interview) to ask for an update. I did not hear back until 12/3 stating that I would have follow up no later than 12/7. As of this time 12/10, I have yet to receive any official notification. I received an unofficial communication that was not selected.

Interview Questions
  • How many Starbucks are in Washington, DC?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Audi of America (Southfield, MI)

Interview

It’s a 3 step process and can be intimidating. My suggestion is do your research on the brand and know what you bring to the table. The last interview you will interview with 3 supervisors at corporate in a meeting room. Be confident, Prepared and early!

Interview Questions
  • What does premium mean to you? Describe a good customer experience you had.

Anonymous Employee in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Audi of America (Herndon, VA) in Oct 2016

Interview

Very quick and easy. Offer was made in a couple days. Hiring manager is great, Interviewed with a Manager and Director for the specific group I would be working with

Interview Questions
  • Can you tell us a time when you had to innovate in order to help advance the company.

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Audi of America (Southfield, MI) in Feb 2016

Interview

10 minutes of talking about nothing job related. They want personality. After the interview they walked me out and offered the job a week later. I accepted and worked at the same pay for nearly two years before leaving for a job that didn't have customers telling me what a low life I was all day.

Interview Questions
  • When was the last time you were in a certain town

Anonymous Employee in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Audi of America (Auburn Hills, MI) in Jul 2015

Interview

boring, just asked questions about you, asked questions about how you deal with whiny customers, asked questions about why I was still attending school, they basically went over the job posting and asked if I was comfortable working in a 2/7 environment, they also asked what type of animal I would want to be

Interview Questions
  • How long have you been in customer service?
1 person found this interview helpful

Audi of America

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Audi of America in Apr 2015

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter on LinkedIn and had an initial phone screen with them. Then went into the recruiting office for an in person interview with the Account Manager. The next day had an in person interview at Audi and received an offer 2 hours after the interview. Very easy and quick interview process

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Audi of America

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Audi of America in Jun 2014

Interview

Very fair and exciting telephone interview. Asked general questions, such as strengths/weaknesses, how experience is relevant to job posting. Spoke with a Project Manager in the east coast. Very friendly interview. At no point did I feel too much pressure or stress during interview. If you are right for the job, it should go well!

Interview Questions
  • Most difficult/unexpected question would be: "What does luxury mean to you?"

Audi of America

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Audi of America in Dec 2012

Interview

One-to-one telephone interview followed by an in person interview and a second telephone interview with a senior manager. Overall a smooth process. The recuriter and interviewer were straightforward about when I would hear from them next and I was always kept aware of the status. Once the offer was made, I went through a standard background check process which took a few weeks.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Audi of America

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 months. I interviewed at Audi of America in Oct 2010

Interview

Standard - multiple interviews, testing, etc.

1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herndon, VA

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Audi of America (Herndon, VA) in Jul 2010

Interview

Audi is a premium brand and the HR people emphasize that they want to hire premium people. I had one 15 minute telephone interview, where I was asked about the different positions I worked in, and general information about my person. Subsequently, I was invited to a 1:1 interview with a HR consultant. The interview was relatively easy and it was a relaxed atmosphere, and we laughed a lot. Questions were asked about my career and my career objectives. Be dressed up!

Interview Questions
4 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 10 Interviews