Find jobs for Consultant

Austin Fraser Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Jun 25, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 65 interviews

4.0
HardAverageEasy

Austin Fraser

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Austin Fraser (Austin, TX) in Sep 2018

Interview

Thorough and you get to meet with leadership and teammates ! No BS around what is expected and how to be successful. You can really own your desk and it’s a great role for people who are driven and want to help others(not only internally but also consult with clients and candidates).

Interview Questions
  • Outline what success looks like for you in the first 90 days. (Not a metrics driven role but great to share benchmarks you’d like to accomplish)
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Austin Fraser

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Austin Fraser (Reading, England, England) in Sep 2017

Interview

The process for getting through the door is no easy task - Or at least, they certainly will leave no stone unturned! It was a 4-stage process for me, starting with an informal chat, then onto a face-to-face with the internal team, then onto another face-to-face with a prospective manager, and then finally onto the big final interview. Questioning was in-depth but nothing felt irrelevant, and the final interview entails a presentation to a panel - which is a lot more friendly than it sounds! It highlights that they really do care about who they bring on, and nobody is allowed to just stroll on in.. You have to show you have the right mindset and dedication to even be in with a shot. It really is an excellent process that, upon being successful, leaves you feeling like you are truly deserving of your seat on the team.

Interview Questions
  • "Create a slide in 5 minutes highlighting why AF should hire you?"
Be the first to find this interview helpful