Austin Fraser Contracts Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Austin Fraser Contracts Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Austin Fraser

3.5

Contracts Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Austin Fraser (Austin, TX (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

Initial phone screen followed by another phone interview with hiring manager. Next step was an in-person interview. I met with three people. Interview was 1.5 hrs and was very in depth. They wanted to know every detail about my past experience and motivators. They told me about the job and then I had to do a Role Play where I had to ask questions and "sell" the perfect candidate. This was followed by an "off the cuff" exercise which was easy. I was then brought in the following day to meet with another person who asked me some more questions and a lot of the same ones. My feedback was that I didn't explain my goals or work motivators well enough... which I thought I did.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for an agency?   1 Answer
  • What are some challenges you have faced in your career and how did you overcome them?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Austin Fraser

Contracts Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Austin Fraser (Austin, TX (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

Thorough. Lots of shiny things to attract any candidate looking for an awesome work environment. Enjoyable process. They sell on what the job has potential to go towards rather than where they are at currently. Definitely undersold how small of a startup they really are.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.