Austin Fraser Interview Questions

Updated Aug 31, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 65 of over 65 interviews

Recruiter17%
3.3
HardAverageEasy

Austin Fraser

Application

I interviewed at Austin Fraser

Interview

Another recruiting firm that ghosts you after an interview. This is quite unprofessional behavior for Austin Fraser. The interviewer was inexperienced in the digital field and unsure what the roll would be.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about an SEO project you have worked on.
    Answer Question

Austin Fraser

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Austin Fraser

Interview

20 min Anruf zum ersten Screening. War angenehm, aber kam mir etwas schnell abgefertigt vor. Firma wurde kurz vorgestellt, ich sollte mich vorstellen, warum habe ich mich beworben, etc. Teils auf deutsch, teils auf englisch. Bin in der nächsten Runde.

Interview Questions
  • Wer bin ich, warum will ich den Job, Frage auf englisch beantworten

Austin Fraser

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Austin Fraser in May 2021

Interview

Mehrere zeitlich versetze Interviews am Telefon bzw. Video (strukturiert und nicht-strukturiert) mit verschiedenen Personen. Zunächst ein HR-Recruiter, später Team- und Regionalleitung. Vermutlich ohne Pandemie auch vor Ort und in persona.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Austin Fraser

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Austin Fraser

Interview

After applying online, i got an email asking to record an introduction video following some prompts in order for them to get more information about who i am and such

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Austin Fraser

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Austin Fraser in Apr 2021

Interview

Der Ablauf war wie folgt: Online Bewerbung, zeitversetztes Videointerview, Interview mit einem/r Personaler/in, Interview mit zwei Managern/in, weiteres Interview mit zwei Managern/in. Ich habe den Prozess als sehr positiv, wertschätzend und transparent wahrgenommen. Alle Gesprächspartner waren außerordentlich freundlich und offen und die Gesprächsatmosphäre war sehr angenehm und positiv. Ich kann eine Bewerbung nur empfehlen - 5 Sterne.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Austin Fraser

Application

I interviewed at Austin Fraser

Interview

Ablauf: 1. Video in welchem 3 Fragen beantwortet werden sollen 2. Telefoninterview (~45min) 3. Weiteres kurzes Telefoninterview (~10min) Nach diesem Prozess wurde mir eine Rückmeldung in der darauffolgenden Woche versprochen, jedoch bekam ich keine Rückmeldung (!) , auch nicht nach 2 Nachfragemails. Dies fand ich sehr schade und frech, da ich natürlich Zeit in den Prozess investiert habe.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, England, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Austin Fraser (Reading, England, England) in Mar 2021

Interview

I had the most wonderful time meeting Joscha and Alice as part of the interview process. The position was not the right fit for me but the conversations with Austin Fraser stood out in my job search. You can expect a very professional, tailored, human-centric experience. I'd recommend interviewing for an Austin Fraser position in a heartbeat. It's easy to deduce this would be a nice, people-centric company to work for. First you can expect a screening and then a 1:1.

Interview Questions
  • Use your past experience/knowledge to help us solve this challenge.
  • Tell us about yourself, we really want to get to know you.
  • What is your biggest weakness?

Austin Fraser

Application

I interviewed at Austin Fraser

Interview

Zoom first round interview was very easy and the interviewer was extremely kind and helpful. Informal process where we went over the responsibilities of the job as well as my background and experience

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Austin Fraser

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Austin Fraser

Interview

First there was a solo video interview that was pre recorded. Next was a video interview with one of the employees. The third interview was a sales role play and one thing you wouldn't prepare for. Lastly, you'd have to do a presentation in the final interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Austin Fraser (Dallas, TX) in Jan 2021

Interview

Wow what a smooth and wonderful interview process! One of the best I’ve ever experienced. The whole thing took over a month but I truly felt like we were both feeling each other out to see if we were a great fit. It was the only company that truly wanted to get to know ME. Everyone I met was fantastic and the culture is great. It was not an easy process but the position felt well earned by the time I received an offer. The process went from a solo video interview > 30 minute phone call > over an hour call with VP > hour and a half conversation/ presentation with same VP and manager > two hour in person chat/interview with hiring manager/team lead

Interview Questions
  • How will you build your book of business? How will you build your recruitment desk? Why are you passionate about sales?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 65 Interviews