Austin Fraser Recruitment Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Austin Fraser

3.3

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Austin Fraser (Reading, England (UK)) in January 2018.

Interview

They give you a good overview of the process and ask some fair but challenging questions. 2 stage interview process with the chance to have a chat with multiple people to get a good feel for the role.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Austin Fraser

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Austin Fraser (Reading, England (UK)) in August 2017.

Interview

It was initially supposed to be a 2 stage interview, face to face and then presentation/face to face but it ended up being a 4 stage interview (informal chat at the start and one at the end) I liked this a lot as it showed me that they really care about who they employ; not only on ability but also on personality, which explains they have very little staff turnover.

Recruitment Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Austin Fraser (Reading, England (UK)) in July 2017.

Interview

The interview process was a very simple 2 stage process. 1st stage was a lengthy, informal telephone conversation with the internal recruitment team and really went into depth about my work history and what I am looking for. I was then called in for a face to face within 2 days. I had to prepare a presentation and had to present this to the director. This was then followed by a series of questions about billings, work history and what I aspire to be. I was then called back the next day with an offer. All in all a 4 day process from start to finish.

Interview Questions

• What have your billings for 2016 been?   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.