Find jobs for Trainee Consultant

Austin Fraser Trainee Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Dec 22, 2017

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 65 interviews

3.5
HardAverageEasy

Austin Fraser

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Austin Fraser (Reading, England)

Interview

Very thorough & extensive. They want to ensure you understand the role fully. They live & breathe their values & that comes across fully from every member of staff I met.

Interview Questions
  • What do you expect from Austin Fraser with regards to a career
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Austin Fraser

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Austin Fraser (Reading, England) in Sep 2017

Interview

I was approached by the internal recruitment team over LinkedIn and had various phone calls over a period of time - just to keep the process warm as I wasn't sure that I wanted to leave my previous job. Met for a drink with Natasha Teskey to discuss the opportunity further - informal and a glass of wine! 2 stage formal interview process - firstly an informal chat and secondly a presentation and formal conversation with Hiring Managers

Interview Questions
  • What is your understanding of what a Recruitment Consultant is? What attributes and qualities should a Recruitment Consultant have? What makes you a good Recruitment Consultant?
Be the first to find this interview helpful