Austin Fraser Trainee Recruitment COnsultant Interview Questions

Updated Nov 19, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 22 of over 65 interviews

Employee Referral19%
3.4
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in München, Bavaria, Bavaria

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Austin Fraser (München, Bavaria, Bavaria) in Aug 2019

Interview

3-stufiger Prozess, zuerst ein Telefoninterview und danach zwei persönliche Gespräche vor Ort. Am Ende musste man eine Präsentation vorbereiten und halten, im Anschluss gab es noch Fragen zu beantworten. Durchweg ein durchdachter und guter Bewerbungsprozess mit zeitnahmen Feedback.

Interview Questions
  • Warum möchtest du in den Vertrieb? Bringst du bereits Erfahrung in dem Feld mit?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Austin Fraser (Reading, England, England) in Sep 2018

Interview

They spend quite a lot of time with candidates - plenty of opportunity to ask as many questions Overall, lovely and easy going people (interviewed with 3 different people) The first day - interviewed with 2 people separately; second day was with one of the division leads. The final stage is a presentation - and they provide you with a template .

Interview Questions
  • The classic 'sell me the pen' role play question

Application

Interview

Really positive process beginning with an informal chat with Nick at breakfast followed up with two more formal interviews involving Nick again & the head of my market Jon. These were really expiatory processes to not only understand you better but also unsure you understood the company, the role & what would be expected of you. Really positive & friendly place.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Austin Fraser (Reading, England, England) in Dec 2017

Interview

2 stage interview process, first interview was with one technology manager which lasted 2 hours. Second stage interview was to prepare a presentation that lasted around 10 minutes in front of 2 technology managers which lasted around 3 hours

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want a job in recruitment ?

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Austin Fraser (Reading, England, England) in Dec 2017

Interview

Telephone conversation to begin with, followed by 3 face to face interviews. The second was a lot more informal , which was great and gave me a great chance to build rapport with the team leaders. Long process but that was a positive for me as it shows they care about who they have working for their company.

Interview Questions
  • What are the main 3 skills you think a great recruiter has?

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Austin Fraser (Reading, England, England) in Dec 2017

Interview

2 interviews- 1st a meet/chat the 2nd was presentation on 4 points, Was really Impressed with the office based in Thames Tower. Also very impressive all that is laid out to the staff to ensure they perform at their optimum.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Austin Fraser (Reading, England, England) in Sep 2017

Interview

The start of the process begins with a phone interview followed if successful then invited into the team to have an introduction and meet with the team to gather an idea what the job Intel's at Austin Fraser. The final stage intel's a presentation with a number of stages to make sure they pick out the best candidates for the process as a consultant.

Interview Questions
  • What skills and qualities do you have that can assist with the job?

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Austin Fraser (Reading, England, England) in Jul 2017

Interview

Telephone interview with a member of the talent acquisition team to start, I was then invited in for a face to face that afternoon. This was followed by a presentation the following week and then a further interview to meet a different team that had a open position. I was then offered the role, the whole process took 1 week in total.

Interview Questions
  • Alot of why so any answers make sure you know the reasons behind it.

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Austin Fraser (Reading, England, England) in Jul 2017

Interview

After being unsuccessful from a first stage interview and advised to get some experience and stay in touch, 7 months later contact was made to catch up, I had a phone interview/conversation explaining what I had experienced in that 7 months and I was invited into a first stage interview. I met two different managers to before and after that, I was immediately invited back to present a presentation in front of two managers. After the presentation I met a Principle Consultant who would be on my team if successful and I then got offered at the time.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Austin Fraser (Reading, England, England) in Jun 2017

Interview

first telephone interview, then 1st face to face interview and if successful you get called back into the office for a 2nd interview which you have to present a presentation to a team of 4 including managers and the CEO of Austin Fraser.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work in recruitment and especially Austin Fraser
Viewing 1 - 10 of 22 Interviews