Austin Fraser Trainee Recruitment COnsultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Austin Fraser Trainee Recruitment COnsultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Austin Fraser

3.4

Trainee Recruitment COnsultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Austin Fraser (Reading, England (UK)) in September 2018.

Interview

They spend quite a lot of time with candidates - plenty of opportunity to ask as many questions
Overall, lovely and easy going people (interviewed with 3 different people)
The first day - interviewed with 2 people separately; second day was with one of the division leads. The final stage is a presentation - and they provide you with a template .

Interview Questions

• The classic 'sell me the pen' role play question   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Austin Fraser

Trainee Recruitment COnsultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Austin Fraser.

Interview

Really positive process beginning with an informal chat with Nick at breakfast followed up with two more formal interviews involving Nick again & the head of my market Jon. These were really expiatory processes to not only understand you better but also unsure you understood the company, the role & what would be expected of you.

Really positive & friendly place.

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Austin Fraser (Reading, England (UK)) in December 2017.

Interview

Telephone conversation to begin with, followed by 3 face to face interviews.

The second was a lot more informal , which was great and gave me a great chance to build rapport with the team leaders.

Long process but that was a positive for me as it shows they care about who they have working for their company.

Interview Questions

• What are the main 3 skills you think a great recruiter has?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Austin Fraser (Reading, England (UK)) in December 2017.

Interview

2 stage interview process, first interview was with one technology manager which lasted 2 hours. Second stage interview was to prepare a presentation that lasted around 10 minutes in front of 2 technology managers which lasted around 3 hours

Interview Questions

• Why do you want a job in recruitment ?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Austin Fraser (Reading, England (UK)) in December 2017.

Interview

2 interviews- 1st a meet/chat the 2nd was presentation on 4 points, Was really Impressed with the office based in Thames Tower. Also very impressive all that is laid out to the staff to ensure they perform at their optimum.

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Austin Fraser (Reading, England (UK)) in September 2017.

Interview

The start of the process begins with a phone interview followed if successful then invited into the team to have an introduction and meet with the team to gather an idea what the job Intel's at Austin Fraser. The final stage intel's a presentation with a number of stages to make sure they pick out the best candidates for the process as a consultant.

Interview Questions

• What skills and qualities do you have that can assist with the job?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Austin Fraser (Reading, England (UK)) in July 2017.

Interview

Telephone interview with a member of the talent acquisition team to start, I was then invited in for a face to face that afternoon. This was followed by a presentation the following week and then a further interview to meet a different team that had a open position. I was then offered the role, the whole process took 1 week in total.

Interview Questions

• Alot of why so any answers make sure you know the reasons behind it.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Austin Fraser (Reading, England (UK)) in July 2017.

Interview

After being unsuccessful from a first stage interview and advised to get some experience and stay in touch, 7 months later contact was made to catch up, I had a phone interview/conversation explaining what I had experienced in that 7 months and I was invited into a first stage interview. I met two different managers to before and after that, I was immediately invited back to present a presentation in front of two managers. After the presentation I met a Principle Consultant who would be on my team if successful and I then got offered at the time.

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Austin Fraser (Reading, England (UK)) in June 2017.

Interview

first telephone interview, then 1st face to face interview and if successful you get called back into the office for a 2nd interview which you have to present a presentation to a team of 4 including managers and the CEO of Austin Fraser.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in recruitment and especially Austin Fraser   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Austin Fraser (Reading, England (UK)) in June 2017.

Interview

Stage 1 was a face to face with the management, followed by a basic role play. Stage 2 of the interview was a presentation which is challenging but all relevant to choosing the right candidates

Interview Questions

• How do you see 360 recruitment.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.