Austin Fraser UK Talent Partner Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Austin Fraser UK Talent Partner Interview Questions

Interviews at Austin Fraser

1 Interview Review

UK Talent Partner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Austin Fraser (Reading, England (UK)) in August 2018.

Interview

I was looking to return to Austin Fraser after 4 years away from the business, because I absolutely love the people and the culture. I had spoken with a few people about a particular role that was more suited to my developed skills and experience. I was lucky enough to be invited for a first stage interview in their new offices, which are stunning. It was a very welcoming atmosphere right from the start. The first stage felt relaxed and allowed me to speak about myself, my skills and professional experience and what I felt I could bring back to Austin Fraser. It was a great opportunity to ask lots of questions around how the business had developed since me being there previously. After my first stage I was invited for a final interview in which I had to do a presentation. Again, it was a very welcoming and relaxed atmosphere when I came in, so I immediately felt at ease. I presented to 3 people. During my presentation, questions were asked which allowed me to expand on certain topics. After the presentation is led to them asking me more questions around what I spoke about during my presentation and some of my personal circumstances.

Interview Questions

• How would I go about building a Talent Brand for Austin Fraser?   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.