Austin Fraser UK Talent Partner Interview Questions

Updated Sep 28, 2018

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1 of over 65 interviews

Interviews at Austin Fraser

Positive100%
In Person100%
HardAverageEasy

Austin Fraser

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Austin Fraser (Reading, England) in Aug 2018

Interview

I was looking to return to Austin Fraser after 4 years away from the business, because I absolutely love the people and the culture. I had spoken with a few people about a particular role that was more suited to my developed skills and experience. I was lucky enough to be invited for a first stage interview in their new offices, which are stunning. It was a very welcoming atmosphere right from the start. The first stage felt relaxed and allowed me to speak about myself, my skills and professional experience and what I felt I could bring back to Austin Fraser. It was a great opportunity to ask lots of questions around how the business had developed since me being there previously. After my first stage I was invited for a final interview in which I had to do a presentation. Again, it was a very welcoming and relaxed atmosphere when I came in, so I immediately felt at ease. I presented to 3 people. During my presentation, questions were asked which allowed me to expand on certain topics. After the presentation is led to them asking me more questions around what I spoke about during my presentation and some of my personal circumstances.

Interview Questions
  • How would I go about building a Talent Brand for Austin Fraser?
    1 Answer
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed