Austin Fraser Vertical Market Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Sep 24, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 65 interviews

Applied online33%
3.3
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Austin Fraser (San Diego, CA) in Aug 2019

Interview

I felt the interview process went smooth and was straight-forward because my recruiter facilitated each step with the proper information. It started with a video interview which I thought was unique and loved it. Second, a phone screen. Third, one on one in person interviews. Lastly, a 15 minute presentation. The recruiter, manager, and director were very thorough in ensuring I had the proper expectations of what my role entailed. The interview questions were more complex and a layer deeper than other interviews I have been on, but I felt Austin Fraser genuinely wanted to understand my thought process and who I am as an individual to ensure a good fit for the role and culture.

Interview Questions
  • What information can a potential candidate provide about a potential client?
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Austin Fraser (Austin, TX)

Interview

I felt like this company was sloppy and highly unorganized with their approach to hiring. They really led me to believe things that simply were not true. They did not stick to their word about anything. I left me interview l knowing I did not want to be hired onto to their team.

Interview Questions
  • They asked certain questions repeatedly as if to badger me and see if I could hold my professional ground or something.

Austin Fraser

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Austin Fraser

Interview

First phone screen with internal recruiter then another phone call with Dallas lead. After the first two stages I had an in person meeting with the recruiter, Dallas lead and one additional manager. Prepared 15-20 minute presentation for the meeting and the rest of the interview was an open conversation about both parties.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Austin Fraser (Dallas, TX) in Sep 2018

Interview

Started with an initial conversation with Justin Smith from the talent team. He told me a bit more about the company, culture, mission statement and the opportunity with Austin Fraser. Following the call, I attended an onsite interview with Justin and Dallas Team Lead Alina to further discuss my experience as well as learning even more about Austin Fraser. I then attend one last Interview with the Dallas Team Lead and EVP of America, during which I also had to complete a short presentation.

Interview Questions
  • What's one of your main motivators?
RSS Feed</>Embed