Austin Fraser Vertical Market Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Austin Fraser Vertical Market Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Austin Fraser

3.3

Vertical Market Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Austin Fraser (San Diego, CA (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

I felt the interview process went smooth and was straight-forward because my recruiter facilitated each step with the proper information. It started with a video interview which I thought was unique and loved it. Second, a phone screen. Third, one on one in person interviews. Lastly, a 15 minute presentation. The recruiter, manager, and director were very thorough in ensuring I had the proper expectations of what my role entailed. The interview questions were more complex and a layer deeper than other interviews I have been on, but I felt Austin Fraser genuinely wanted to understand my thought process and who I am as an individual to ensure a good fit for the role and culture.

Interview Questions

• What information can a potential candidate provide about a potential client?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Austin Fraser

Vertical Market Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Austin Fraser (Austin, TX (US)).

Interview

I felt like this company was sloppy and highly unorganized with their approach to hiring. They really led me to believe things that simply were not true. They did not stick to their word about anything. I left me interview l knowing I did not want to be hired onto to their team.

Interview Questions

• They asked certain questions repeatedly as if to badger me and see if I could hold my professional ground or something.   Answer Question

Austin Fraser Response

11 Jul 2019 – UK Talent Partner

We’ve always been focussed on our people, they truly are at the heart of what we do. Put simply, we want to continually create opportunity for our people to achieve their potential. We take the recruitment of new AF people super seriously and would want everyone who meets with us to have a great experience. I'm sorry to hear your experience didn't meet our expectations. We're always open to hearing feedback on what we can do better, so if you'd like to get in touch to discuss your feedback in more detail, please drop me an email at: h.gardiner@austinfraser.com Thank you.

Vertical Market Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Austin Fraser.

Interview

First phone screen with internal recruiter then another phone call with Dallas lead. After the first two stages I had an in person meeting with the recruiter, Dallas lead and one additional manager. Prepared 15-20 minute presentation for the meeting and the rest of the interview was an open conversation about both parties.

Vertical Market Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Austin Fraser (Dallas, TX (US)) in September 2018.

Interview

Started with an initial conversation with Justin Smith from the talent team. He told me a bit more about the company, culture, mission statement and the opportunity with Austin Fraser. Following the call, I attended an onsite interview with Justin and Dallas Team Lead Alina to further discuss my experience as well as learning even more about Austin Fraser. I then attend one last Interview with the Dallas Team Lead and EVP of America, during which I also had to complete a short presentation.

Interview Questions

• What's one of your main motivators?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.