Austin Industries Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Austin Industries Interview Questions

Interviews at Austin Industries

1.8

Craftsman Interview

Anonymous Employee in Deer Park, TX (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Austin Industries (Deer Park, TX (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

It was brief, straight to the point about what knowledge you have in the construction field, have you ever worked in the plants. Once you had your interview then you would get a follow up call offering you a position and following with what instructions you need to start the hiring process, medical and background.

Interview Questions

• How long have you worked in the Plants? What plant culture have you been exposed to   Answer Question

Craft Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Austin Industries (Houston, TX (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

Overall good experience on the phone with recruiters. Company seems to be well versed and a great platform for career advancement. They asked questions in regards to my recruiting style and methods and if I had experience in industrial craft recruiting with welders, fitters, iron workers, etc.

Interview Questions

• Tell me your experience with recruiting industrial craft personnel?   1 Answer