Auto Trader UK Customer Service Advisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Auto Trader UK Customer Service Advisor Interview Questions

Interviews at Auto Trader UK

2.8

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newton-le-Willows, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Auto Trader UK (Newton-le-Willows, England (UK)) in May 2013.

Interview

we had to preform in a group task on a scenario provided by the company, then we had a one on one interview with a team manager. which we discussed previous employment and experience. we also ran through scenarios were I had provided great customer service and the surroundings in which I had used them

Interview Questions

• asked for examples of great customer service and the scenarios in which you used them,
    previous employment and experience.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Auto Trader UK

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Auto Trader UK (Manchester, England (UK)) in June 2014.

Interview

came down to a group interview, dd exercises as a group a 1-2-1 interview and an interview with the director. (turns out this was so they could put me in a different job than I originally applied due to skill set and value belief, ended up going straight into trade service rather than private)

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newton-le-Willows, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Auto Trader UK (Newton-le-Willows, England (UK)) in October 2013.

Interview

Fun! It was a really fun day. There was a group of us and instead of having an interview we had a number of tasks we had to do to see if we had the right skills.

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester City Centre, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Auto Trader UK (Manchester City Centre, England (UK)) in August 2019.

Interview

First there was a "getting to know each other" activity on the assessment day. After that there was a customer scenario - the customer broke down and I had to take on the role of an adviser - calming and helping the customer

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.