Auto Trader UK Digital Account Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Auto Trader UK Digital Account Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Auto Trader UK

1 Interview Review

Digital Account Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in King's Cross, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Auto Trader UK (King's Cross, England (UK)) in September 2017.

Interview

The first stage was an online test, which included about 50 questions. This followed up with a telephone interview to discuss my options with my recruiter and go through my CV. I was then asked to come in for an assessment day, which included an interview, presentation and group task. After passing these, the final stage was an interview with two directors.

They were extremely polite and very welcoming. I really loved their ethos, however, I messed up the final interview. After speaking with the recruiter following the interview with the directors, he was shocked that I didn't perform well as I did in all previous tests. He then asked why it didn't go well. After explaining my reasons he said he will go back to the directors, however, they had to open up the process again to find other candidates. He said if they don't find a suitable candidate, the directors may consider me.

Firstly, I appreciated that they still wanted to consider me, but I felt like I was their fallback option if they couldn't find anyone else, which was fairly insulting. I also found it quite unprofessional how they took weeks to communicate with me and I had to chase them on numerous occasions to find out. They still haven't contacted me about the last process, so I assume I didn't get it.

They really need to think about their recruitment tactics, as it's not fair to mess people around. However, I really appreciated the opportunity.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.