Avizva Solutions Junior Associate Interview Questions

Updated 24 May 2017

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 34 interviews

2.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Avizva Solutions

Anonymous Employee in Allahabad

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Avizva Solutions (Allahabad) in Aug 2016

Interview

There was a written round at first. Then a JAM session where they gave you a topic beforehand and had to say something on the topic for a minute. After that we had a Technical + HR round where alternatively a technical and a HR question was asked. They asked me about my project. Any specific interest in technical ventures. They also asked me the code to find out if an array is a palindrome.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Projects 2. Code: Palindrome 3. Why the company?
    2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Allahabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Avizva Solutions (Allahabad) in Aug 2015

Interview

This was a tech+HR interview.Only one interview was there for all the students. In this round interviewer asked me about the fundamentals of object oriented programming.He gave the situation to apply the concepts of OOPs in human body.He was impressed by the way I explained him the situation.He asked about my project on banking system which was made by using JAVA.Further he asked me about multi threading,some SQL queries(some of which I don’t know ) and some simple questions related to C. In HR interview he asked me about my background and my family.They were basically looking for enthusiastic people who can be inclined towards technology. My interview lasted for about 30 minutes.Although the interview of others lasts for an hour so I was little worried. But when the result was announced at 2 in the morning I was offered a full time role in AVIZVA :D. Just be confident and show some inclination towards technology.People from non circuit branches were also recruited.The company officials wee cool and like minded.JAVA definitely adds an edge.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhopal

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Avizva Solutions (Bhopal) in Jun 2015

Interview

Normal Aptitude Testing questions. If you are clear with your programming basics , it's not tough to clear the interiview. one written round , followed by group Discussion , and one technical and HR interview . Equal weightage was given to each round .

Interview Questions
  • They asked Questions regarding my area of interest which i had mentioned in my Resume. They asked me Questions related to Data Structures, and Servlet .
RSS Feed</>Embed