Axis Bank Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Axis Bank Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Axis Bank

2.4

Analyst Interview

Interview

Technical Round for improving accuracy of a data set followed by a personal interview wherein situation based questions where asked. The key is to remain calm and follow a step by step approach to find the solution.

Interview Questions

• What is credit score and how to collect data for the same   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Axis Bank

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Axis Bank in November 2019.

Interview

Did not ask much. The interview may have lasted for maybe a maximum of 3-4 mins where the panel asked me 2-3 questions only. The panel could have asked more questions. It was a bad experience

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Axis Bank (Mumbai) in December 2017.

Interview

The interview was easy, I was interviewed through my campus placements only. They tried to check your aptitude. There were 3 interviewers. Prepare guestimates and probability questions. All the best for your axis bank interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Axis Bank (New Delhi).

Interview

Applied through college portal.
    A very difficult test followed (requiring a minimum of 4 hours to complete) by HR round (lasting 15 mins, taken by very inexperienced people)
    Bad impression left for the bank

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tiruchirappalli

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Axis Bank (Tiruchirappalli) in September 2017.

Interview

Very lax and easy interview process. Not many technical questions, questions were only related to your experience and background.
    Anyone with good communication skill and basic coding skills can clear the interview once the hackathon or written test is passed.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.