Axis Bank Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Axis Bank Analyst Interview Questions

2.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Axis Bank (New Delhi).

Interview

Applied through college portal.
A very difficult test followed (requiring a minimum of 4 hours to complete) by HR round (lasting 15 mins, taken by very inexperienced people)
Bad impression left for the bank

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Axis Bank

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tiruchirappalli

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Axis Bank (Tiruchirappalli) in September 2017.

Interview

Very lax and easy interview process. Not many technical questions, questions were only related to your experience and background.
    Anyone with good communication skill and basic coding skills can clear the interview once the hackathon or written test is passed.

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Axis Bank (Mumbai) in December 2017.

Interview

The interview was easy, I was interviewed through my campus placements only. They tried to check your aptitude. There were 3 interviewers. Prepare guestimates and probability questions. All the best for your axis bank interview.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.