Axis Bank Business Development Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Axis Bank Business Development Executive Interview Questions

Interviews at Axis Bank

2.6

Anonymous Employee in Lucknow

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Axis Bank (Lucknow).

Interview

All is good when you are experienced confident in your life with the organization’s goals how to achieve your targets you should have plenty of plans in hands to evaluate that you are thr best one to hire for

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Axis Bank

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Connaught Place

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Axis Bank (Connaught Place) in February 2018.

Interview

The interview was very simple, I think they just ask simple questions- Self Introduction, Family background, plans for further studies.
    They told me that I should focus on MBA because it is very much important and not to go for job after graduation and I insisted and on the same day got a call from them in evening.

Interview Questions

• Self Introduction   1 Answer
    • Family background (Who else in your family?)   Answer Question
    • Tricking your mind about saying that you should opt for higher education(if graduate) to seek your career path   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Axis Bank (Kolkata) in May 2017.

Interview

It is a 2 step process with a written test and an interview.. The written test is fairly easy but the interview was a bit of grilling. On the whole it was fairly easy. Usually it's all completed in a day but for me it took two days

Interview Questions

• Why do interest rates go down   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Hubli

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Axis Bank (Hubli) in April 2016.

Interview

I had a campus interview and got selected in the first round and the second round was conducted in Axis bank main branch and i was selected. the process took just two days and i am an employee of AXIS

Interview Questions

• 1. Introducing of myself.
      2. Regarding Banking functions.
      3. Relocating.
      4. sales and Marketing.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Vijayawada

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Axis Bank (Vijayawada) in September 2015.

Interview

interview location is vijayawada , first they have given an application for conforming my details after that interview was done by a panel of three senior recruitment hr team from the company .They have asked question on my skills ,abilities ,personality & job related questions .

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Axis Bank (New Delhi) in August 2015.

Interview

Interview process is very simple asked simple question just to check communication skill. They just check how a candidate responses and ready for sales profile or not. Interview takes normally 1 day.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Axis Bank (Jaipur, Rajasthan) in January 2013.

Interview

The overall interview process was on an average. The manager asked very general questions about the earlier employment, but he wanted very specific and straight answers. A very brief discussion about the current job vacancy and compensation. Also asked about the future plans and expectations.

Interview Questions

• Would you ready to go back to your earlier employer if offered a good position and compensation?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Valsad

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Axis Bank (Valsad) in September 2012.

Interview

had a casual interview with the branch sales manager. later after confirmation had an interview with the branch head. The questions were related to sales of banking product and what customers i will target. After the interview i was asked to visit the HR department at Surat, Circle Office.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were casual and there were no unexpected questions   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.